Address for Correspondence:
Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Mobile: 05266O2081/ 052*******
Marital Status: Single
Date of birth: 1st – may- 1989
• Making friends and
With more than 05 years experience working in hospitality industry, helping by Achievement of customer satisfaction
I have a good interpersonal skills, respect for peoples dignity and an ability to establish good working relationships with college use and customers a well motivated patient and compassionate, individual qualified and experienced, re cognizes the importance of developing existing skills and willing to undertake necessary training to achieve a high quality service and to meet the company set goals. Smile is to be a part of my uniform.
Year Institution Qualification Attained
2004 - 2007 Mengo school of Nursing Enrolled Nurse 2001 - 2004 Meridian college Senior
Currently working as hostess / Cashier in Legoland Dubai parks and resorts. I joined Legoland on 15/09/2016
Working as hostess and cashier in Fried chicken restaurant co. Position Responsibilities held
• Handling opening and closing the restaurant and sections as well.
• Cleaning procedures and organizing my sections
• Make sure all the restaurants are clean.
• Assisting on the floor for the guests purpose
• Opening and closing of bill
• Package settlements
• Be aware of promotions, offers and discount a the premises
• Punching all the orders on time ready to prepare the bill
• Presentation of the check to the guest
• Report to work on time and in a neat, clean and pressed uniform
• Report problems immediately to a supervisor,
• Actively participate in daily stand up briefings and taste panels
• Ensure knowledge of the Basic of the Day and the Food and Beverage Brand Standards, and ensure these are followed
• Handle an assigned station, and leave the floor only after permission from a supervisor
• Change the ashtray after two butts and after putting dishes table
• Set up table with clean table cloth, cutleries,
water glablets, napkin.etc
• To attend the daily briefing, Responsible for the receiving, greeting, welcoming, and seating of
guests, Responsible for taking guest order for
food and beverage and serving them.
English : Fluent.
Swahili : Fluent.
• Excellent listening skills, quickly able to develop trust and rapport.
• Providing an empathic and supportive environment.
• Caring and understanding of individual I needs and disabilities.
• Am Flexibility meaning that I can be able to work in shifts including weekend’s night and day shift
• Hospitality and Customer Care skill
• Loyal trust worthy dedicated
• Adopt a professional and courteous manner at all time to customer
• Strong analytical skills and practical abilities
• Am easily to work different environment and work well under pressure
• High Service Oriental and I can deal with people of different qualities
• Microsoft word, correspondence using internet.
• 07-25-2013, Certificate of Appreciation in Atlantis Hotel.
• 07-08-2014, Certificate of Appreciation in Atlantis Hotel.
• Certificate in banqueting with Madinant Jumeirah.
• July 2016 Certificate of appreciation in guest satisfaction
• 31-10-2016 Certificate of model citizen Legoland Dubai
• 20-09-2016 Certificate of fire safety
• 2-10-2016 Certificate of COSHH training
• 12-10-2016 Certificate of Food safety
• 11-04-2017 Certificate of Star of the month
• 12-07-2017 Certificate of guest satisfaction
• 20-07-2017 Certificate Star of Legoland Dubai
• 15/09/2016 Certificate Long Service Award
• 21/12/2018 Certificate of Recognition
I have passionate about food and beverage plus being aware of hygiene standards, health and safety, chemical awareness.
I posses a strong communication and presentation skills; I speak and write clearly and concisely. My interpersonal skills, Team work, self-motivation and flexibility make it possible for me to work hand in hand with fellow colleagues. These competences combine to make me a useful asset in your organization REFERENCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.