Susan G Coleman
Award-winning sales representative, service manager, and program analyst with extensive experience in telecommunications.
AT&T Wireless 2013-2017
● Developed and implemented sales program execution activities.
● Provided analysis and support on projects that supported sales program execution and administration.
● Analyzed sales effectiveness, including root cause analysis, trending, and identification of process improvement opportunities for specific work groups.
● Developed program reports and delivered results for sales organization.
AT&T Wireless 2006-2013
Service Manager - Federal Government
● Developed positive customer relationships by becoming the key customer contact before, during, and after the sale.
● Performed provisioning, billing, maintenance, and customer education.
● Acted as customer point of contact for management of service issues.
● Collaborated with other departments and affiliates to develop customer-specific action plans to address service issues and billing escalations.
● Trained customer on available service tools.
● Expeditiously resolved customer complaints by utilizing independent authority to escalate to whatever level necessary.
● Used online tools to extract, analyze, and customize data for stewardship reports that included provisioning, maintenance, and billing items.
● Developed programs to minimize churn.
Verizon Wireless 1996-2006
Business to Business Sales; Territory Representative
● Built and maintained a network of colleagues and customers to share information and obtain prospects.
● Developed new accounts and grew existing accounts.
● Demonstrated progressive record of sales achievement.
● Assisted management in devising direct sales plans and strategies.
● Traveled to and from customer’s site to engage in sales activities.
● Researched businesses and industry at large to identify new sales opportunities.
● Won President’s Club of Excellence in 2003.