An experienced and innovative Academician with over 12 years of experience with understanding of academic issues & specialization in the teaching field.
Skilled in enlightening pupils at different levels by using various teaching and learning techniques.
Designated as Principal.
Designated as Vice-Principal (Academics).
Designated as Co-ordinator.
Designated as HOD in the Department of Science.
Designated as Co-ordinator, International Activities for 6 years and frequently visited partner schools in England & Scotland.
Instrumental in bringing about extensive changes in academics as well as cultural activities.
Focused and talented individual with core competencies in teaching and enlightening pupils as well as working with members of the academic fraternity to develop and sustain a mutually beneficial work environment to improve the teaching-learning process.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) qualified.
Master of Education (M.Ed) from Punjab University with First Division in 2011.
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from Punjab University (majoring in the Teaching of Science and of Life Sciences) with First Division in 2002.
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) (Chemistry, Botany & Zoology) from Punjab University with First Division in 2001.
Persuing M. A (Psychology) from IGNOU through distance education.
Worked as Vice Principal (Academics) in DCM Presidency School, Ludhiana from April 2017 to November 2017.
Designated as Co-ordinator from July 2013 to March 2015 in Tagore Public School, Palwal, Faridabad.
Designated as Principal in Vajra Army School, Ludhiana from April 2012 to July 2013.
Associated with Bal Bharati Public School, Ludhiana, from October 2011 to April 2012.
Associated with Wylie Memorial High School as Teacher of Science /HOD Science, Ludhiana, from July 2002 to October 2010.
- Monitoring students’ and teachers’progress
- advising and approving students’ choice of curriculum
- Conducting assessment, recording and reporting on students’ progress.
- Designated as Controller of Examinations.
- Instrumental in developing new time tabling system in Wylie Memorial School and framing time –table of each school.
- Conceiving and implementing Staff Development Programmes.
- Participating in issues related to planning of school curriculum, reviewing individual performance, filling staff vacancies, handling promotions and Budgeting of School.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient management and administration of the school.
Fostering a positive learning environment by embracing a wide range of teaching methodologies.
Proactively working with academic staff to develop new courses and improve existing ones.
Teaching the Science curriculum set out by the Cambridge International Examinations for the IGCSE.
Actively involved in organizing state level cultural functions.
Motivating students to participate in them for overall growth.
Successfully implemented innovative strategies to bring about extensive changes in academics and cultural activities.
Carried out exchange visits to partner schools in Scotland & England and coordinated all International activities.
Date of Birth: 24th July, 1980