Louisville, Ky. 40203
Objective: Seeking a position where I can utilize my education as an certified phlebotomist
Highlights of Qualifications:
• 1 year of Customer Service experience
• Type 35 wpm
• Microsoft Office
• Operates printer, fax machine, copier and multiline phone up to 3 lines
• Able to meet and exceed quotas
Education: National College Louisville, KY
Diploma- Medical Office Assistant 8/2010
Seneca High School Louisville, KY
High School Diploma 5/2003
Medical Office Finances/Medical Office Procedures/Microsoft Office/Health Care Law and Ethics
Accounts Receivable Management Louisville, KY
Collections Specialist 10/2008 - 12/2008
• Outbound calls to customers attempting to collect on delinquent accounts.
• Documented outcome of calls.
• Setup payment plans according to customers’ ability to pay.
ICT Group Louisville, KY
Customer Service Representative 9/2007 - 7/2008
• Outbound calls offering Satellite Radio plans to prospective customers.
• Called customers to renew previous or expired plans.
• Collected credit card payments over the phone.
• Sent customers copies of paid invoices for prepaid service.
• Documented calls and payments.
Volunteered at Community Based Services answering phones and directing calls to appropriate staff. Filed, faxed, and copied various documents for staff.
References: Leisha Gilley