CHANDAN KUMAR SINGH
Permanent Address: C/o. Ashok Kumar Singh, Laxmi Niwas and Sainik Ashram, Professor’s Colony, B-Deoghar, Upper Bilashi Town, Jharkhand – 814112.
Present Address: Eklavya Public School, Phoolvatika, Monalisa Township, Zanzarda Road, Junagadh, Gujarat-362001.
Date of Birth 25/10/1986● Tel: +91-905******* ● email@example.com OBJECTIVE: Having a vision and a plan to set high expectations for everyone includes teachers, students, staff and school management to create learning environments that are collaborative and accepting of everyone and constantly finding ways to improve instruction to stay with a school for a longer period of time, because long game has been proven extremely important in successful school leadership, have a passion for what I am doing for improving learning and elevating students.
School Principal of Eklavya Public School, Junagadh Gujarat from August 2018 to Present
• Reporting to Superintendent
• Supervising all school personnel, directly and/or indirectly
• Purpose: To serve as the chief administrator of a school in developing and implementing policies, programs, curriculum activities and budgets in a manner that promotes the educational development of each student and the professional development of each staff member.
• General Planning: Conceptualizing the broad goals of the school and plans accordingly to ensure that procedures and schedules are implemented to carry out the total school program.
• General Coordination: Ensuring that the school program is compatible with the legal, financial and organizational structure of the school system which defines the responsibilities and accountability of staff members and develops plans for interpreting the school program to the community.
• Enhancement of Personnel Skills: Providing activities which facilitate the professional growth of the school staff and enhance the quality of the instructional program.
• School Objectives: Identifying the annual objectives for the instructional, extracurricular and athletic programs of the school.
• Curriculum Objectives: Ensuring that instructional objectives for a given subject and/or classroom are developed and involves the faculty in the development of specific curricular objectives to meet the needs of the school program and provides opportunities for staff participation in the school program.
• Establishes Formal Work Relationships: Evaluating student’s progress in the instructional program by means that include the maintaining of up-to-date student data to supervise and appraises the performance of the school staff.
• Facilitates Organizational Efficiency: Maintaining inter-school system communication to improve performance and to maintain good relationships with students, staff and parents.
• New Staff and Students: Orienting and assisting new staff and new students to provide opportunities for their input in the school program.
• Community: Encouraging the use of community resources and cooperates with the community in the use of school facilities and interprets the school program for the community and maintains communication with community members.
• Supplies and Equipment: Managing, directing and maintaining records on the materials, supplies and equipment which are necessary to carry out the daily school routine and involves the staff in determining priorities for instructional purposes.
• Services: organizing, overseeing, and providing support to the various services, supplies, material, and equipment provided to carry out the school program to makes maximum use all resources of the school.
School Principal, Oneiro Concept School, Dhone, Andhra Pradesh from June 2016 to August 2018
Academic Co-Ordinator for high school, Oneiro Concept School, Dhone, Andhra Pradesh from June 2014 to June 2016
Mathematics Teacher Oneiro Concept School, Dhone, Andhra Pradesh from November 2011 to June 2014
Achievements: Was awarded as the Best Teacher (Male) in the school within a year of joining.
First I joined Oneiro School as a teacher, then promoted as Coordinator then School In charge and finally PRINCIPAL what a great feeling, in progressing step by step.
Technical Support Kolkata, West Bengal
Arjun Group of Industries Jul 2010 to Aug 2011
Identifying problems by taking over client’s node over remote connection and troubleshooting the same related to basic computing.
Achievements: Was promoted to Sr. Floor Supervisor within 40 days of work after training period.
Awarded as aspiring star for employees in the very first month.
Customer Care Associate Kolkata, West Bengal
Suntech Info Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Dec 2008 to Aug 2010
Handling inbound calls from clients and customers and answering to their queries related to various technical aspects related to computers.
Customer Service Associate Kolkata, West Bengal
Vista BPO Pvt. Ltd. Dec 2007 to Nov 2008
Handling inbound calls from international clients for the redemption of their payback shopping points.
1. Punjab Technical University 2008 - 2011
MCA – 82.59%
2. Sikkim Manipal University 2005 – 2008
BCA – 67.19%
3. Central Board of Secondary Education 2003 – 2005
A. I. S. S. C. E. (COMMERCE) – 58.40%
4. Central Board of Secondary Education 2001 – 2003
A.I.S.S.E. – 64.00%
5. Advanced java course CMC Ltd. 2011
6. SKMU University B.Ed- 72% (Computers, Maths) 2012-2014
Present Salary: 40,000
Above mentioned and stated information are true to the best of my knowledge.
Date: (Chandan Kumar Singh)