tel: 416-***-**** email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/robertnsscott
Career Objective: My new passion is supply chain and logistics, so I am seeking an opportunity with a growing company where I can use my skills and knowledge.
• Responsive professional and creative problem solver with the ability to multitask seamlessly; committed to accomplishing quality work on time; skilled in collaborating with all members of an organization to achieve meaningful objectives.
• Excellent listener and highly analytical thinker with superior communication skills and a remarkable ability to uncover root causes and train teams to discover previously unrealized solutions.
• Quality leader with the capacity to maintain appropriate inventory levels, oversee shipping and receiving functions, and allocate space for stock rotation.
• Inspired by big challenges with a passion for helping others succeed through shared learning and teamwork.
Area of Expertise:
International Transportation & Logistics Supply Chain Security Professional Purchasing Customer Service and Sales Contract Negotiations Customs Procedures Inventory Control & Materials Management International Freight Forwarding
Software: Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, & 2016 (Access, Excel, FrontPage, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Project Web Access, Visio, Word), SAP TM, SCP, PanTrace, Citrix, VPN, AS/400, FMC, WMS, Crowe Navigator, Active Directory, AOM, ADP (by Broadridge), BTS
Project Administrator (Contract), CIMCO Refrigeration, Toronto 2019
• Facilitating the downloading, coding (using SAP), sorting, and distribution of invoices, daily.
• Return invoices without a Purchase Order number to vendors, advising them to include a Purchase Order number for invoices going forward.
• Exhibiting innovation and initiative by creating Procedural Documents to indicate step by step manner in which the daily task should be accomplished.
Ocean Import Agent (Internship), Panalpina, Mississauga 2017
• Oversaw delivery orders for all FCL shipments within Canada and U.S. Maximized operational efficiency by immediately processing new bookings and invoices from carriers and maintaining strict adherence to S.O.P. Ensured timely release of freight by maintaining effective communication with truckers and ocean carriers.
• Systems employed included SAP TM, SCP, and PanTrace.
• Created energy and stability by management of all client exceptions and resolutions issues by arranging pickups of freight from carrier locations and transportation of freight to consignees.
• Demonstrated calm, clear-headed leadership as liaison between Document Processing, Billing, Customs Clearance, Brokers, and clients to manage all shipment details.
• Defined direction by coordination across departments through facilitation of all FCL costing (origin charges, freight, last mile) and all LCL costing (origin charges and delivery charges).
• Exhibited innovation and passion for excellence by creating eight Procedural Documents to indicate step by step manner in which tasks should be accomplished.
• Demonstrated insightful leadership and enhanced clarity of mission by updating electronic systems and ensuring collection of all essential documents prior to shipments deliveries.
Input Support Officer (Contract), TD Bank Financial Group, Toronto 2012-2014
• Created durable success within dynamic environment by processing dealer monthly operating statements through use of Crowe Navigator.
• Fostered productive and efficient work environment by spearheading projects and initiating additional responsibilities including report creation/filing, and filing system reorganization.
Systems Support Specialist (Contract), Bank of Nova Scotia, Toronto 2008-2011
• Played pivotal role in creation of TSS IDs and passwords for over 1,000 users.
• Resolved issues at branch level, back office, and in other support teams through provision of comprehensive IT systems support for 28 applications to new and current users. Supported entities through use of CSWeb, StreamFoundry, Wealth Store, telephone, and e-mail.
Additional Work Experience:
Contracts Administrator, TV Ontario, Toronto 2007
Project Coordinator, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Toronto 2005-2006
New Accounts Administrator, Bank of Nova Scotia, Toronto 2004
Education and Professional Development:
Supply Chain & Logistics Diploma + Internship, triOS College, Toronto 2017
Micro-Computer Software Support Diploma, Academy of Learning College, Toronto 1997
• CIFFA - International Freight Forwarding, International Transportation & Trade and Essentials of Freight Forwarding
• UFOS - Universal Freight Operating System, Introductory Dispatch and Operations Software
Churches-On-The-Hill Food Bank 2008 – Present