ABRAHAM NOBLE JOSEPH
A trained leader, with successful track record of
handling various aspects of senior leadership and
streamlining operations, Personnel Management,
marketing, public relations, communications and to increase business efficiency and positioning.
Gourmania International, Kuwait
Cluster Brands Operations Manager
Jan 2019 -Till Date
• Managing and maintaining 6 different Concepts including 13 restaurants with a total seating capacity of 400 covers all together.
• With the STRATEGIES applied, we ACHIEVED a growth rate of 3.48% in profits, which is achieved on a target set 1.5% above the last year’s sale.
• Serving a total of 28300 +/- guests per month.
• Reduced the FOOD COST, which was 37.68% to 33.75%, by making individuals responsible to curb the cost and wastage.
• Total labor cost percentage from 14% to 11.85% (restructuring the salary scale
& incentive payout from profits).
• Covering all aspects in P&L to achieve bottom line (TGOP).
• New STRATEGIES and R&D’s were made and done immediately, internally, like new CCG and MENU to achieve the target.
• Initial focus was the REVENUE, when the food was not enough to stop guest retention, we PLANNED AND CUSTOMIZED the DRINKS and upsold them at competitive price. Hence HIGH INTERNAL REVENUE was achieved.
• Extreme MENU ENGINEERING / COMPETITION ANALYSIS & QUALITY MANAGEMENT.
• Followed by the PROFITS GENERATION we OPENED NEW RESTAURANTS/ MADE PURCHASE PLANS / SETUP NEW PAYMENT METHODS and used the same STRATEGY TO ACHIEVE CONSTANT RESULTS.
• TESTED PLANS were later introduced to the OTHER FOUR CONCEPTS to achieve their targets.
• Following the fool proof plan to achieve OPERATIONAL BREAK EVEN in set course of time.
• Making incentives KPI based.
• Training the staff on KRI to avoid the slightest risk factors.
• Employees were introduced to PDR and targets set to make individuals responsible to boost business and achieve target.
• LONG TERM PLANS for FFE alongside the DEPRECIATION PLANS.
• Doing budgeting and financials with restaurant managers to determine the company profit and loss.
• Made and maintained CENTRAL STORE AND LOGISTICS to lower the restaurant operational costs.
Page 2 of 2
Little Ruby’s Restaurant, Kuwait
Cluster Restaurants Operations Manager
Dec 2017 – Dec 2018
Love Restaurant, Kuwait
Restaurants Operations Manager
Oct 2016 – Dec 2017
Le Italia, New Delhi
Restaurant Operations Manager
Sept 2015 – Aug 2016
Le Italia, New Delhi
Restaurant General Manager
Oct 2014 – Sept 2015
Hilton Hotel, Beijing
Western Restaurant Manager
Mar 2012- Aug 2014
Khajuraho Indian Restaurant, Beijing
Dec 2010 - Feb 2012
Hotel Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
Aug 2009 – Oct 2010
British Airways, India
Reservation and Baggage claim Manager
Sept 2007 – June 2009
Free Lancer, India
2005 - 2006
• Serviced many Heads of States & other Dignitaries in India - At the President House and also at various Embassies.
• Volunteered for PATA (Pacific Asian Travel Association) conference held in India as a facilitating officer for which the main roles were planning and facilitating their business meets during the period of their stay in India.
• Got first price for Sakura in the best casual restaurant category in Kuwait.
• Got the award for the best fusion Indian restaurant.
• Have done intellectual trainings for the department trainers like – Train the trainer
• Restaurant got the best value for meals award by time out magazine, India.
• Got my training “Making service an ongoing process” & “being more service focused than product focused” Listed on Hilton training Intranet, TALEO portal.
• Got the award for the Best Western Luxury Restaurant in Beijing.
• Got the award for the best events held in a Restaurant in Beijing.
• Got the award for the best performer in Food and Beverage at Hilton.
• Got the award for the Best F&B in maximum customer satisfaction.
• Became the chairman for Blue Energy.
• Got the award for the Maximum time name mentioned in TripAdvisor.
• Got the award for the highest up seller for any promotion.
• Got the best INDIAN RESTAURANT AWARD for KHAJURAHO in the first 3 months of operation in the year 2012.
• Got the award for the most supportive team leader in BRITISH AIRWAYS. EDUCATION
• Pursuing MBA in HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT from WELINGKAR BUSINESS SCHOOL (Affiliated to the Mumbai University)
• Bachelor of Hotel Management from Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), India (affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, under Ministry of Travel and Tourism)
• Passed Senior Secondary from ST. XAVIER’S SR. SEC. SCHOOL, DELHI (Affiliated to C.B.S.E)
• Passed Higher Secondary from ST. XAVIER’S SR. SEC. SCHOOL, DELHI (Affiliated to C.B.S.E)