Plant and Engineering Manager with over * years of experience in
Automotive & 18 years on Industrial (EMS Companies), Strong and High Experience as Engineering, Project & Program Manager with different customers like, consumer market, Industrial, Security
(Aeronautical), Medical & Automotive.
Mb. Ph: +52-449-***-****
Address: Rosa Pailine 128, El Rosedal. Aguascalientes, Ags. Mx. 20126 Professional Area Background
Area 1 2 3 4 5
Six Sigma (Green Belt)
Lean and Kaizen
New Product Introduction (NPI)
High-mix, high-complexity, High Vol.
1 2 3 4 5
Creativity and Empowerment
Master of Science on Industrial Engineering.
Bachelor ́s Degree on Mechanical Engineer
Equipos, Maquinaria e Infraestructura SIEGER.
Nov 2018 – Until today. Ags, Mx.
* Responsible for the implementation of:
*Lean and Production System.
* QCD & Operational Indicators.
* Standards and Operational Procedures.
* Increasing the prod-volume from 5 to 12.5 tons daily. PLANT MANAGER.
May 2017 – Oct2018. Ags, Mx.
* Responsible for the Plastic Injection and Nonwoven Plants.
* Improving the score-card level with customers from L4 to L2.
* Increasing the OEE from 52 % to 78%.
* Achieving the improvements on:
• Quality yield from 75 % to 90%.
• Scrap Reduction: from 15 % to 5%.
• Space reduction: 30%.
• Delivery On time: 85% to 95%
*Delivering projects on time and quality targets.
Exhibidores para Todo.
Apr 2016 – Apr2017 Ags, Mx.
* Achieving the launch and production startup of the first US customer and lean-kaizen implementation on metals fabrication.
* Optimize the production line 35%.
* Achieve the improvements on:
• Quality yield from 65 % to 97%.
• Scrap Reduction: from 18 % to 3%.
• Space reduction: 40%.
• Delivery On time: 65% to 100%.
GAGSA Integration Company.
Aug2014 – Mar2016 Ags, Mx.
* Coordinate the production line and equipment process (PPAP) Approval for automotive parts.
* Coordinate the production control and reduction cost activities and 20 Manufacturing Engineers.
* Implement the methodologies of lean, kaizen, six sigma for process improvements.
* Achieve the launch and production startup on delivery time from 4 to 3 months. NPI, PROJECT & ENGINEERING MANAGER.
Jan 2007 - Jul2014 Ags, Mx.
* Responsible for Transfer the production lines and products from different customer sites (US) to Aguas, Mx. Plant.
* Move Stamping Machines, CNC Saws, Tube Bending, Turrets, Laser, MIG Welding Robots, Painting System and other equipment. (Including the validation process IQ, OQ & PQ) in 6 months.
* Re- layout-line balancing and movement execution in 3 months from a traditional production system to Lean model with no impacts, on deliveries and quality, optimizing the layout and prod-flow.
* Achieving the validation process approval for metal and assemblies for metal and hospital beds and cabinets for medication dispensing.
MANUFACTURING & PRODUCT ENGINEER.
XEROX CORPORATION-FLEX LTD.
Nov 1998 - Dec2006 Ags, Mx.
* Development and Implementation of NPI, Manufacturing and quality process, plans, FMEAS, DFMA, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma coordinator, configuration control and cost reductions activities.
* BOM definition and Configuration (ECN) revision, configuration control and cost reductions activities.
* Product Engineer for different customers:
• DC-AC Controllers for Electric Cars.
• Station Controllers Racks & VOBC for Rail Train.
•Telecommunication devices (BPL,PLC) and Power Regulators.
• Medication Dispensing.
• Electric & Water Meter.
* Hospital beds and cabinets for medication and supply management. MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
Aug - Nov 1998 Ags, Mx.
* Coordinate maintenance for stamp presses (Single and Tandem Systems).
* Support the gauge design for new products
PROCESS & MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN.
TEXAS INSTRUMENTS DE MEXICO.
Jan 1997 - Jul 1998 Ags, Mx.
* Coordinate maintenance for Plastic Compression presses, stamp dies, transfer molding machines
& laser printing for integrated circuits and stamp dies for trim and forming.
* Develop Schedule for Maintenance (Preventive & Major) & Improvements. Area 1 2 3 4 5
Structural Steel Fabrication
Harness and Electronic Assembly Prod.
PCBA ́s (SMT & PTH)
Extrusion Blow Molding
Certified 1 2 3 4 5
Core Tools & ANPQP