** ****** ******, ********, ** L6Y 0K4 SQA Solutions Specialist & QA Manager
email: email@example.com Ph: 647-***-****
• Leader and Subject Matter Expert adapting to any audience; manage multiple tasks and shifting priorities with proficiency in Quality Assurance and Software Testing practices, standards and principles (Functional/Non functional)
• Presented executive decks for executive level management and business stakeholders.
• Strong relationship management skills to create internal stakeholder buy-in for new and existing policies; provide recommendations based on the needs of the customer and their technological infrastructure.
• Improve processes in producing Requirement Traceability Matrix for mapping of requirements and business rules to Test cases; provide test metrics, defect tracking and status reporting.
• Perform systems analysis and test development for large, technically complex systems, driving cross-organizational performance initiatives; thought leader on performance patterns, large scale capacity planning
• Adapt to new technologies and changing environments, troubleshooting, documenting and presenting highly detailed analysis reports within transportation systems verification and validation projects.
• Execute Functional (Systems Integration (SIT) and Non Functional (User acceptance testing (UAT)) in order that:
• All of the functionalities requested were implemented;
• Applications developed meet the highest quality and the business scope.
• Reviewed the test scripts for the SIT/UAT and Performance testing developed by testers using HTTP, APIs/Web services, MQ protocols to set up scenarios based on the defined workload models (load, scalability, endurance and stress).
• Strong knowledge of enterprise application architecture and technologies including web, web services, distributed and mainframe databases, mainframe and messaging layers.
• Strong communication skills for business and technical communication with clients and sales people.
• Prepare demonstration materials including data, product configuration, documentation, etc - in order to deliver demonstrations confidently and persuasively to existing and potential customers in response to market
• Support Pre-sales in contracts (evaluation, and preparation of RFP/SOW).
• Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Dealing with Complexity; knowledge of statistics with general numeracy.
Amazon Canada Toronto,ON
Sr.Operations Analyst (FS/SCM) Jun 2017 - Present
• Collaborate with stakeholders and work to solve problems / implement changes through regular status meetings.
• Conduct regular status reviews, identify deviations to work plan/schedule and implement corrective actions.
• Document functional requirements, recommend business priorities and advise a business on options, risks, and costs while implementing AWS / Cloud technologies: analyzed the impact of proposed solution across the business, developed use cases to demonstrate business requirements specifications to IT team during design/dev reviews.
• Experience with: WPS, ISO/Six Sigma/Lean processes; barcode scanning electronic devices; Asset management and control, equipment auditing and regulation, warranty and maintenance documentation.
• Perform feasibility analysis, prioritize deliverables, engage in strategy negotiations and recommend viable solutions.
EzLearn Consulting Vancouver, BC
Project Manager-Business Analytics Feb 2016 – Feb 2017
• Direct the marketing functions such as market research and analysis; channel selection and management; sales promotion; advertising (social media and print media); and organize seminars and workshops.
• Oversee business development, customer analytics, search engine optimization: SEO, Google analytics, Ad server, data management demand side (DMDS) platform, digital tagging and marketing analytics.
• Designing, delivering and maintaining the security of the Information Systems; Code for vulnerabilities through static code analysis, lead verification, identity management, manual and automated testing;
• Remediate the vulnerabilities and design security controls for the developers and other teams to use. implemented the newly developed and existing best practices into the SDLC process.
System Edge (State of New York OPWDD) Albany, NY
Project Manager – ITS PMO Oct 2014 – Nov 2015
• Support the Director in the PMO operations; project manage assigned projects, diverse teams and ensure quality deliverables:
• Prepare project/work plans (business case, project charter, scope, communications, schedule, risk / issues log) using tools: HP PPM/MS Project, Sharepoint, MS Office
• Preparing test plans and strategy taking complete ownership for E2E quality by working across various groups. Assigning tasks to the teams.
• Communicating test KPI to various stakeholders (scrum team, clients, etc)
• Communication – weekly status, metrics, client demo / status updates
• Hands on test scripting, test data, SQL and RDBMS (databases):
- writing test scripts, executing test scripts for System Integration and User acceptance (SIT/UAT), etc
- defect tracking and management (close to zero defects in production)
- manage, mentor and coach staff on testing principles, and test data practices for Big Data.
• Define/implement a Big Data testing strategy across the lines of business.
• Tools used: Jira, Rational suite and HP-ALM / QC / QTP; Hadoop / Big Data / Cloud, MS Project, MS Office suite.
Global Systems (NJCAS Healthcare Project) Mt Laurel, NJ
Project Manager Aug 2013 - Oct 2014
• Provide leadership and technical guidance to project teams, Specialists and Business Analysts on medicare/medicaid relevant processes(Claim, eligibility, etc), guidelines including ACA, HIPAA;
• Communicate project plans & test plans, project status (scope/requirements/schedule/changes etc)
• Manage relationships and coordinate work between teams at different locations. Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews.
• Facilitate/Foster relationships between business units, development areas, and testing resources.
Highmark BCBS Pittsburgh,PA
Quality Manager (QA/QC) Feb 2012 – Jun 2013
• Manage project QA teams involved in developing large high-visibility Enterprise Retail Platform (web portal + digital enhancement) project:
• Manage all QA deliverables and cross program dependencies. Represent QA portfolio in CR Review board.
• Develop / execute test management plans; manage testing schedule and defects tracking under control; Review QA vendor management estimations for approvals; update monthly budget forecast and actual spend.
• Analyzed performance testing requirements: real-time, user-facing testing and background approaches (QA).
PennCorp Insurance Surrey, BC
Manager, QA & Business Development Jan 2011 - Jan 2012
Manage teams involved in development (account payables, inventory control, budgets, procurement, payments)
Computer Sciences Corp (CSC) El Segundo, CA & Chennai, India
QA and Project Manager Sep 2005 – Oct 2010
• SME – manage QA delivery and QA resources(Insurance, Retail banking, Auto insurance projects), Status Reporting; preparation of Test Plans, test scripts, use cases, test Results documents; review on Test Readiness, post-implementation etc.
• Managed the QA deliverables and teams (33+ resources at onsite/offshore) for Functional(SIT/UAT), Performance Load Testing.
• Prepared test plans/strategy documents; Develop, guide, inspire, hire, assess and provide technical & functional direction to Project Teams/Consultants.
• Reviewed/Analyzed the test results identifying the root causes, bottlenecks, etc and prepared detailed reports on the test results.
• Resolve defects by coordinating with QAs and developers; discuss with network team, infrastructure group, DBAs regarding the bottlenecks and observations.
• Communicate with relevant stakeholders and working with cross functional teams and Managers to ensure that non-functional test requirements are fully included in overall test and delivery plans, timely delivery with quality, avoiding delays.
Education & Training
Marketing Management -Certification UBC, Vancouver,Canada Apr 2016
University of Calcutta Bachelors in Engineering (Electronics & Communication Engineering) Sep 1985– June 1989
Other certifications / training:
Project management (PMI/PMBOK based training)
ITIL v3; Six Sigma(Green Belt); SOA; MS Project & Leadership Best practices.