PERSONAL INFORMATION Neville Ndlovu
Nielson Drive, 2194 Johannesburg (South Africa)
Google Hangouts neville nelly Skype live:nellymafa WORK EXPERIENCE
01/08/2015–Present Client relations manager
Symelation Holdings, Johannesburg (South Africa)
· Randomly checking the software on all computers and server are running correctly;
· Checking the telephone and internet management systems are functioning correctly;
· Reviewing the stats in regard to the volume of calls coming for every agent;
· Maintaining the hardware on all computers in the business;
· Recording office expenditure;
· Reviewing and approving supply requisitions;
· Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs;
· Overseeing the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and induction;
· Ensuring adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload;
· Delegating work to staff and managing their workload and output;
· Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data;
· Managing the daily running of the call centre, including sourcing equipment, effective resource planning and implementing call centre strategies and operations;
· Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance;
· Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports;
· Organizing staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand;
· Forecasting and analyzing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
· Attending to client queries and complaints in regard to the service from the call centre agent or the product; and
· Acting as the go between directors and staff members. 01/09/2012–30/07/2015 Client Relations Supervisor
B2B Marketing, Randburg (South Africa)
· Provide product/service information by answering questions / offering assistance;
· Maintain call center database by entering and verifying information; updating contact log.
· Improve quality results by recommending changes;
· Keep equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions;
· Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments;
· Manage the call center’s team of agents;
· Circulate the room periodically every day to listen to conversations and provide instructions;
· Remain available at all times for agents’ questions and concerns;
· Handle calls from customers who wish to speak to a supervisor for whatever reason; 5/9/19 © European Union, 2002-2019 http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu Page 1 / 5 Curriculum vitae Neville Ndlovu
· Monitor numbers of calls that agents handle each hour to ensure each agent is taking the required number of calls;
· Check the wait time for customers on hold to make sure they are not waiting unreasonable lengths of time;
· Inform management when wait times consistently remain too long so that management may consider hiring additional employees to prevent disgruntled clients;
· Review all call, internet reports weekly and monthly;
· Maintain call agent attendance records;
· Train new call center agents;
· Meet with management to report the progress of the call agent team.
· Provide helpful feedback and positive communication to motivate call agents;
· Run regular staff meetings with the call agent team;
· Train call agents on new computer or telephone equipment as well as new products and services offered by the company;
· Communicate any company policy and procedure changes to call agents; and
· Maintain any certifications the company requires of supervisors through continuing education or advanced training thus keeping updated in job knowledge. 01/09/2010–01/09/2012 Customer Care Consultant
B2B Marketing, Randburg (South Africa)
· Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information;
· Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements;
· Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing;
· Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information;
· Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems;
· Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures;
· Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities;
· Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed;
· Answer courteously inbound calls;
· Respond to customer inquiries;
· Generate customer interest in the services or products offered by the company;
· Provide personalized customer service by responding to the needs of the customers;
· Ensure feedback from the customer to further improve the customer services;
· Manage and update customer databases with the status of each customer;
· Evaluate problems of the customers and provide logical lasting solutions; and
· Manage filing, mailing, correspondence and other management tasks. 03/01/2010–30/08/2010 Chauffeur, Delivery & Truck Driver LibLin Consulting, Johannesburg (South Africa)
· Transporting the CEO or staff members to and from different destinations.
· Transporting CEO/Directors children to and from school daily.
· Arranging regular cleaning, refueling and maintenance services for the vehicles,
· Planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
· Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
· Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct.
5/9/19 © European Union, 2002-2019 http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu Page 2 / 5 Curriculum vitae Neville Ndlovu
· Occasionally drive the company trucks for delivery of materials which cannot fit in the van or trailers.
· Inspect vehicles including trucks and record issues to be attended to in maintenance to ensure safe and reliable fleet.
· Vehicles I have driven in the fleet are, Sedan (small vehicles), Delivery Vans different models
(upto 8 tonnes) and double axle truck.
01/12/2008–31/12/2009 Pharmaceutical Assistant
Healthstone Pharmacy, Bulawayo (Zimbabwe)
· Welcome and greet customers and clients as they enter the pharmacy;
· Weighing and mixing medications, counting tablets, while assistants on the other hand handle the clerical work;
· Handling several of the administrative tasks;
· Help customers locate medical supplies and over-the-counter medications;
· Managing the cash register and accepting payments from customers are some of the other duties of the pharmacy assistants’ job description;
· Also redirect calls and answer the phone in the pharmacy as needed; and Accept shipments of supplies and medication, they unpack and store inventory and make sure it is handled properly.
· Dispense prescriptions;
01/01/2008–30/11/2008 Pharmaceutical Assistant
Emergency Pharmacy, Bulawayo (Zimbabwe)
· Check for expired medications;
· Notify the pharmacist when stock is low;
· Take in and handle out prescriptions;
· Dispense prescriptions;
· Use store’s computer systems to generate label and stock lists;
· Help in maintaining reasonable dispensary stock levels;
· Order items for use within and outside department;
· Receive, load and unload incoming goods from manufacturers, wholesalers and elsewhere;
· Deliver pharmaceuticals goods to sites within a pharmacy department and clinical areas/wards/departments;
· Sell over the counter medicines;
· Answer queries on the availability and supply of medicines;
· Respond to face to face and telephone enquiries of a routine nature from members of the public, patients, their representatives and a wide range of staff groups;
· Pre-pack assemble and label medicines;
· Create and maintain patient profiles; and
· Manage the cash register.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
01/08/2019–Present Certification Certification
CompTIA A+, Johannesburg (South Africa)
03/01/2013–Present Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management Bachelor’s degree University of South Africa, Johannesburg (South Africa) 5/9/19 © European Union, 2002-2019 http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu Page 3 / 5 Curriculum vitae Neville Ndlovu
03/01/2016–30/03/2016 Certificate in Web Development Certification Shaw Academy, Dublin, Ireland
01/03/2016–30/03/2016 Certificate in Graphic Design Certificate Shaw Academy, Dublin, Ireland
03/01/2000–30/11/2002 Advanced Level
(BES) Business Environmental Services, Bulawayo (Zimbabwe), Bulawayo (Zimbabwe)
· Management of business
03/03/1995–30/11/1999 Ordinary Level
Milton High School, Bulawayo (Zimbabwe)
· English language
· Integrated science
· Principles of accounting
Mother tongue(s) Ndebele, Zulu, English
Foreign language(s) UNDERSTANDING SPEAKING WRITING Listening Reading Spoken interaction Spoken production English C2 C2 C2 C2 C2
Levels: A1 and A2: Basic user - B1 and B2: Independent user - C1 and C2: Proficient user Common European Framework of Reference for Languages Communication skills Great communication skills.
Personable, articulate and committed to excellent customer service. Excellent communication and face-to-face people skills, being articulate and clear both in person and on the telephone.
Organisational / managerial skills I am currently responsible for a Team of 12 in-charged with their daily tasks and the office administration duties.
I am a well-groomed individual, hard working, team player and well-motivated individual willing to work under minimal supervision with the following skills gained through my experience; Great organisational skills.
Great at conflict resolution.
Attention to detail and God fearing man.
Digital skills SELF-ASSESSMENT
5/9/19 © European Union, 2002-2019 http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu Page 4 / 5 Curriculum vitae Neville Ndlovu
Independent user Proficient user Independent user Proficient user Proficient user Digital skills - Self-assessment grid
Digital skills - Self-assessment grid
· Proficient user of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Web Development and Graphic Design certificates
· Graphic Design software knowledge
. Cyberoam software
. VolPVillin Client software
. Ecko voice recording and Server
. Diamondcash banking software
. FNDS banking software
. Great knowledge on the workings of a computer and related programmes Driving licence B1, B, BE, C1, C1E, C, D1, D1E, D, DE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Honours and awards · Head boy (B.E.S college)
· Financial director of the interact club (B.E.S college)
· Member of the disciplinary committee (B.E.S college)
· Vice captain tennis 1st team (Milton High School) References Professional
McRoyce Makhonjwa (Manager) - +27-11-993-****
Caroline Vorster (Director) - +27-82-822-****
Liberty Ndlovu (Director) - +27-72-949-****
Mr Nxumalo (Director) - +263-**-***-****
Lorencia Masinga - +27-81-427-****
Linda Mnaphi - +27-82-605-****
5/9/19 © European Union, 2002-2019 http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu Page 5 / 5