Luke Mahlstadt 949-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
I've demonstrated superlative performance in high-pressure environments while managing cross-function member teams. I have earned a solid reputation for improving organizational performance, through hands-on training and a leadership approach that emphasized decision making through active listening. I have also gained extensive formal training and vast hands-on experience in the use of handling weapons, managing personnel, logistics, hand-sensitive equipment and time-sensitive reports. Possessing excellent skills in oral communications, public relations, and customer service are my standard of daily performance with attention to detail and teamwork being key to my overall career success!
• Strategic Threat Assessment & Defense, Inc. (STADT); Owner/President Orange County, California (01/2018-Current)
Responsible for all company assets, management, and operations.
• The Bicycle Hotel & Casino; Director/Manager of Security & Transportation Bell Gardens, California (12/01/2013-01/30/2018)
Responsible for all management and operations for Security, Transportation, and Valet departments. Oversee 6 senior supervisors, 9 mid-level supervisors and over 140 additional employees. Ensured all department and company training was conducted, department scheduling, drafting standard operating procedures, and employee files. Total combined budget was $5M however, I was able to provide $2.00 raises to all team members while still saving the company over $400K!
• The Boeing Company; Uniformed Security Officer, SOC Lead, Client CRT/ICP Liaison, (TS/SCI) Sacramento, California (11/30/2012-11/30/2013)
Operated within the confines of a “black-site” under Boeing and OGA. As the security operations center lead, I was tasked with overall care and coordination of safety and security as it related to the client.
• Blackwater, Xe Services, XPG, Academi; High Threat Security Consultant (HTSC), (TS/SCI) Moyock, North Carolina with 12 months total deployment OCONUS (04/10/2011-11/30/2012) This was my dream job however, with a family and the desire to contribute my skills within the local community of the United States I chose an alternative route.
• Federal Bureau of Investigation; Headquarters, Intelligence Analyst, *Internship, (TS/SCI) J. Edgar Hoover Building, Washington, District of Columbia (04/01/2009–02/01/2010) Through an un-paid internship, I conducted research and intelligence analytic work while based in HQ-DC.
• United States Army; Warrior Transition Brigade, Warrior C2, Tank Commander M1A2SEP, Supervisor, Sniper, Sniper Team Leader, Multiple with 24 months OCONUS Operations (01/02/2002–05/15/2009) Awards
• Meritorious Service, Bronze Star with Valor, Army Commendation X4, Army Achievement, Joint Meritorious Unit, Valorous Unit, Army Good Conduct X2, National Defense Service, Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary, Global War on Terrorism Service, Iraq Campaign X4, Army Service X2, Overseas Service X2, Combat Action Badge, Boeing Accomplishment and Boeing Appreciation Award X2. Education
• Concordia University Irvine, Theological Studies (2016-2017)
• American Military University, AA General Studies (2012-2014)
• Saddleback Community College, Business/Real Estate (2010-2011)
• Pikes Peak Community College, 340 hrs. Emergency Medical Technician 'B' Course. (2005) Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Active TS/SCI clearance. SCI Granted 11/30/2012; SCI Granted 06/01/2011; SCI Granted 05/01/209.
• US Army Honorable Discharge from 8 years Active Duty.
• California Conceal Carry Weapons (CCW) 9, .40, 380.
• 100% dedicated to improving organizations with integrity, accountability, honesty, motivation and teamwork.
• Integrated existing security structures and reporting to increase safety and security for clients, customers, property and information; organized and participated in the design and implementation of counterintelligence, counterterrorism and counterespionage (CI/CT/CE) related policies and procedures, and providing the necessary tools, expertise and liaison in support of the core mission.
• Technically proficient in the use of Microsoft Works, Office and Spreadsheet programs.
• Defines project scope and direction, develops detailed implementation plans for analytic production, and ensures projects are executed according to best practices and within time, budget, and quality constraints.
• Operationally Skilled with CITV, CCTV, PELCO, ACS, IDS, Lenel-On Guard, VRBS, etc.
• Sniper Course TATS Phase 1 and 2.
• Emergency Medical Technician 'B' Course.
• PC-832 Course, Power of Laws and Arrest.
• Alcohol and Drug Impairment Recognition.
• Additional Duty Safety Course, (OSHA).
• Anti-Terrorism, Level 1 Security.
• Tactical Micro Unmanned Arial Vehicle Technology.
• American Science and Engineering, Z-Backscatter.
• Primary Leadership Development Course, US Army Academy III CORPS.
• FEMA, Active Shooter, Leadership, Emergency Response, CPR/AED, etc.
• California BSIS Guard Card
• Proven ability to draft standard operating procedures from scratch for company/department.
• Team player with the ability to work independently when applicable.
• Words that describe me; God, country, family, honesty, integrity, driven, dedicated, motivated, willing, able.