I’m writing this letter to briefly introduce my abilities, education and expertise. As a highly educated person and interested in office work, filing, sales and etc… I would like to apply for a job to fulfill my enthusiasm and dedications I’ve achieved through years of studying and working.
I welcome any opportunity to discuss my abilities and expertise in person.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Mastery of the Office automation
Mastery of Official/Business Letter Writing
Mastery of ten finger Typing
Professional in Archiving
Familiarity with automation
Familiarity with Photoshop
Familiarity with English language
High quality customer service
Strong communication skills
Problem Assessment and resolution
Team leadership and motivation
Great ability in managing stressful situations
Mathematical calculating ability
Proficient PC skills
Ability to persuade debtors in making payments
Mar 2019- Current
Persian Fine Food
- Head manager of food section
- Head manager of confectionary section
- Sell the confectionary
- Make ready foods for sell
- Organize all product of confectionary
Client care representative, Treasure, Office Admin
Multicultural Action Group (MaGo) non-profit organization-foundation
- Greeted and listened effectively to customers to ensure courteous and quick service
- Carries out the responsibilities of a member of the board of directors. Maintains all bank accounts, Oversees all financial transactions.
- In Charge of Receiving and dispersing funds.
- Maintain up-to-date records of all funds for tax purpose.
- Contacts collateral sources such as neighbors, landlords, schools, clinics, and other service providers in order to gather information necessary for the timely delivery of services.
- Maintain statistical data regarding the number of children, family members or other groups served, and the types of services provided to them.
Jun 2016-Apr 2018
Customer Service Representative/Office Assistant, Atrak shimi shargh
- Planned, scheduled and produced all company meetings, including meetings with VIP clients
- Researched & selected marketing items for upcoming sales year
- Led weekly staff meeting for office personnel
- Prioritized and completed assigned projects by required deadlines
- Data organization & upkeep, and miscellaneous tasks as required
Mar2014 -June 2016
CREDIT & COLLECTIONS ANALYST, Bank of the Parsian
- Responsible for maintaining a complete debt collection portfolio, and for working with clients to resolve complicated debt issues.
- Recovering money from people who have taken out loans.
- Working with Credit Controllers to contact debtors to pursue payment.
- Making outbound collection calls to debtors.
- Reducing the outstanding debt owed to a company.
- When necessary liaising with solicitors and bailiffs.
- Daily banking and processing received cheques and cash.
Associates degree in Finance and Banking,
MINISTRY OF WELFARE APPLIED SCIENCE UNIVERSITY
Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering
UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
ADDITIONAL SPECIAL COURSES
Principles of Negotiation (Mashhad Iran )
Communication skills & effective communication (Mashhad Iran )
Marketing and Customer Orientation(Mashhad Iran )