Near M2k, Pitampura,
To join a renowned Institution to enhance my skills and knowledge while working for the growth of the Institution.
•Diploma in Fine Arts, Himanshu Art Institute (2016-2018)
•12th, CBSE BOARD, Jaspal Kaur Public School with 84.5%
•10th, CBSE BOARD, Jaspal Kaur Public School with 8.9 C.G.P.A.
•Copy Editor & Feature Writer, The Ideal Home and Garden Magazine
- Researched and brought in new International and Home brands to
- Monitoring the content of the magazine till it goes into print.
- Keeping tabs on the latest trends in the industry and brainstorming ideas
and coming up with story ideas.
- Writing, editing and proofreading articles to ensure factual and
- Laising with the marketing team to work towards advertorials and put
forward profitable pitches.
- Working closely with the design team on layouting and suitable visuals
for the articles.
- Interviewing the industries mavericks, attending events, and preparing
- Handling and posting blogs on website, and other social media handles of
the magazine to increase the digital reach.
•Educator and Trainer, Becoming I Foundation
- Contribution of ideas for weekly structures created for the students.
- Worked towards teaching the children of 5th standard in a government
school interesting ways of creating art and craft.
- Took up the role of a dance instructor occassionaly.
•Intern, TAES2018 for MITHILAsmita Trust, in collaboration with Ministry of Textiles and supported by Ministry of MSME
- Was part of the team of volunteers who helped in organising and
running of an exhibition of rural artisans from all over India.
- Worked towards bringing their products to the digital market by helping
them in marketing and branding.
- Was also the lead of art department; made posters to decorate the stalls
and also a speacial tribute towards the supporters via crowdfunding.
- Managed the main desk, wherein I was responsible for enquiries,
suggestions and feedback.
- Also acted as a translator for the artisans to diminish the language
barrier dampening the sales.
•Tolerant and flexible to different situations
HOBBIES AND INTEREST
•Listening to music
Date of Birth : 07-05-1995
Father’s Name : Mr. Neeraj Jain
Mother’s Name : Mrs. Madhuri Jain
Languages : English, Hindi, Punjabi
Nationality : Indian