User Experience Designer // Electronic Arts
Player & Developer Experience Team Redwood City, CA Jul 2017 – Mar 2019
• Joined the team as the first UX designer to build up and unify EA Console’s brand identity by developing and integrating an EA Console “look” and feel” into its core products.
• Evolve the console from basic functionalities by creating team UX design principles, creating a design style guide and helping define the workflow.
• Enhance user experience on the console by contributing to core personalization features.
• Build high quality and successful EA Console by collaborating closely with PMs, developers, QAs, and designers.
• Represented EA and helped with recruiting at 2018 Grace Hopper Celebration. Student Product Designer // Workday
San Francisco, CA (remote), Ithaca, NY Jan 2017 – May 2017
• Defined vision and direction of a redesign for Workday student center by planning and prioritizing tasks with Workday stakeholders.
• Simplified and enhanced course enrollment flow by referencing shopping cart experience.
• Identified user pain point and provided solutions by leading user research, information architecture and interaction design.
Associate User Experience Designer // LinkedIn
LinkedIn Learning Team San Francisco, CA Mar 2019 – Present
• Use both quantitative and qualitative data to solve problems.
• Evolve the checkout flow from basic functionalities by identifying user pain points, analyzing AB testing data, and redefining user flow.
• Execute user flow and visual redesign of payment and product upsell experience, increased 15.2% uplift in conversion rate in AB testing in 3 months.
• Help define product requirements and roadmaps by collaborating with product managers, business partners and engineers. MasterPass UI team St. Louis, MO Jun – Aug 2016
• Helped MasterPass migrate from the old legacy platform to new merchant portal platform by coding application components using Angular.js.
• Wrote unit tests using Jasmine to shorten the validation time for QA team.
• Introduced new technical skills to the team to improve work efficiency.
• Identified problems and formulated alternative solutions to improve the flexibility and user experience of MasterPass.
• Developed software using agile development practices. Front-End Web Developer Intern // MasterCard
Teaching Assistant // Cornell University
Web Design CS1300 Ithaca, NY Aug 2015 – Dec 2016
• Contributed to the development of teaching materials to ensure the contents of delivery meet learning objectives.
• Led, supervised, and planned weekly discussion and assisted professors in grading and hosting office hours.
itsdou.com Username: user321 Pwd: guest321
firstname.lastname@example.org // 607-***-****
M.S. Information Science (UI/UX concentration)
Aug 2016 - May 2017 G.P.A. 3.4
B.S. Information Science (UI/UX concentration)
Minor// Landscape Architecture
Aug 2013 - Jan 2017 G.P.A. 3.4
User Research Human-Centered Design
Interface Design Typography
Color Theory Data Visualization
InVision Adobe XD
jQuery Python PHP
Computer & Information Science &
Engineering (CISE) Active Awards
The papaer from the research directed by Dr.
Malte F Jung was published on National Science
Help identified key data points for data analysis.
2nd Place in MasterCard Innovation
Came up with the ideas for the main features of
UniteWay donation webpage and designed its UI.
Most Innovative Prize in Cornell
Game Design Showcase 2015
Designed characters and game posters
UX Designer & Interaction Designer