• Software professional with experience in Business and Technology industry. Brings extensive expertise in the field of business growth, technical solutions and data analysis.
• Seeking opportunity to augment IT expertise and adopt new trends and technologies to develop and integrate strategic solutions which creates and sustains business value. TECHNICAL SKILLS
Analytical Tools: Microsoft Excel, Python
Database: MS SQL, Oracle, MS Access
Programming/Scripting: C, C++, Selenium, Unix, SQL, Shell Scripting BI/Data Visualization: Tableau, Informatica
Other Tools: JIRA, Agile methodology, SDLC, SoapUI, Remedy, Single view, HP ALM, HP QC EDUCATION
VIT University, Vellore, India, Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology, GPA 8.98/10 April 2008 – May2012 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE 45 MONTHS
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS BANGALORE, INDIA
PROGRAMMER ANALYST May 2012 – Jan 2015
Project: COMCAST –Commercial Workbench
Technology Used: SQL, API, FTP, UNIX, ADPART, ALM, QC Team Size: 20
• Conducted large scale data analysis in clients Operation Support System and Business Support System for Telecom domain to review and test quality of Workbench.
• Responsible for the design validation of several key data table and ETL routines, that streamlined reporting needs as well as improve report performance.
• Worked closely with developers, Business Analyst, system integration architects to identify gaps and ensure customer analytics & Payment processing criterias are clear, consistent, and testable.
• Used web service and API’s to support enhancements and testing of web-based application in Telecom domain.
• Developed issues template to provide Team management with ongoing listing of modules with data issues for progress trending analysis.
CSG SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INDIA PVT. LTD BANGALORE, INDIA TEST CONSULTANT Feb-2015 – Jan 2016
Project: Telstra -Enterprise Billing Evolution
Tools Used: Single view Convergent Billing, JIRA, Remedy, SQL, Rating and Charging Team Size: 10
• Used CSG‘s SingleView application and other third party reporting tools in conjunctions to validate automated Bill Generatation and Revenue management Dashboard.
• Map Business requirement with Product Customization to thoroughly test Single view Product for generating invoices and various reports.
• Creation and tracking of Product Bugs using JIRA in Agile Delivery methodology for timely resolution of Customer Issues and concerns.
email@example.com 1145 Museum Blvd Unit 402, Vernon Hills, IL 60061 224-***-**** AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
• Awarded Spot Award by Comcast Workbench for exemplary performance in workbench team.
• Received Excellent feedbacks from Onsite team and Client
• Appointed as POC for Ad part Tool (QA design tool) to represent Comcast Commercial workbench Team.
• Coordinated various events and committee at technical fest in college. SCHOLASTIC ACHIEVEMENTS
• Scholarship under “GV School Development Program” (GVSDP)
• Secured All India Rank 125 in VIT Engineering Entrance Examination.
• Awarded scholarship for being amongst the top 50 students admitted in year 2008.