* ********* ***** **********, *** Jersey 08854 (732) 463- 9071 Page 1 of 3
• Graduate Program in Internet Engineering, NJIT, Newark, New Jersey USA Masters of Science Degree to be conferred in 2020.
• Bachelor of Science Degree, Bloomfield College, Bloomfield, New Jersey, USA Major: Network Engineering. Concentration: Internet Technology. Honors Program Member
Graduation Date: May, 2014
• Attended Technical College, Bad Kreuznach, Germany, (1990 – 1991)
• Apprenticeship at Deutsche Telekom AG, Bad Kreuznach, Germany, (1986 – 1989) HONORS / AWARDS
• Class Valedictorian, Bloomfield College, 2014
• Business Honors Achievement Award, Bloomfield College, 2014
• Induction into Delta Mu Delta, The International Honors Society in Business, 2014
• Honors Capstone Project Award for Excellence, Bloomfield College, 2013 Led team in preparing, planning, designing, and implementing a comprehensive Campus network topology including routing and switching devices, firewall appliances (ASA 5500 series), DMZ environment, and information security features
• Bloomfield College Dean’s List for Spring and Fall Semesters, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014
• Honors Project Award for Excellence, Bloomfield College, 2012 CERTIFICATIONS
• CCNP - Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS), 2017
• CCNP - Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS), 2016
• CCNP - IP Routing, IP Switched Networks,
and Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks, 2014
• CCNA - Wireless, 2013
• CCNA - Voice, 2012
• CCNA - Network Security, 2012
• CCNA - Routing and Switching (ICND 2), 2011
• CCENT - IP Networking (ICND 1), 2011
• Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2 (Boot Camp), 2008
• Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 (Boot Camp), 2008 CompTIA
• A +, 2013
• Security +, 2012
• Certified Ethical Hacker - CEHv7, 2013
• BT ITS Profile, 2000
• BT NT Fundamentals, 2000
• BT Platform Engineering Course, 1998
5 Evergreen Court Piscataway, New Jersey 08854 (732) 463- 9071 Page 2 of 3
• CorningLANscape Solutions: Fiber Optic & Copper Installer, 2009
• Workshop IP Telephony CIPT and IPTD, 2006
• ISDN theory and application, TREND communications, 2004
• Speaker Bus 534 Combined Intercom/Broadcast Switch Configuration, 2004 Experience / Knowledgeable in:
• TCP/IP Protocol Architecture and Cisco Operating Systems IOS, XE, XR, NX-OS.
• Managing and operating lifecycle of Cisco Catalyst and Nexus Switches, ISR Routers, Gateways, Next Generation Firewalls (NGFW), and Intrusion Prevention/Detection Systems.
• Programming and analyzing IPS systems, such as Cisco FireSIGHT/POWER and FireEYE
• Network Protocol Packet Analyzers, such as WireShark, TCPdump, and PRTG to identify net- work related issues and to conduct Network Forensic Analysis. A solid understanding of data collecting and monitoring protocols, such as Simple Network Man- agement Protocol (SNMP), Syslog, and NetFlow is required.
• Java programming, Perl scripting, and Linux Shell. Apply those skills in network data gathering, backup management processes, and Cron jobs.
• Designing and managing VMware ESXi platforms including their virtual guests, such as Win- dows Server environments and Linux-based operating systems.
• Familiarity with the concepts and data structures of Interior and Exterior Gateway Protocols, such as EIGRP and OSPF as well as BGP.
• High Availability concepts, such as Virtual Switch Systems (VSS) and Virtual Device Context
• Hot Standby Protocols, such as Hot Standby Routing Protocol (HSRP) and GLBP (Gateway Load Balancing Protocol).
• Programming and analyzing Cisco’s Redundancy mechanisms also known as Non-Stop Forward- ing (NSF) and Stateful Switch Over (SSO).
• Analyzing and identifying Voice Signalling Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Session Description Pro- tocol SDP (SDP) related issues.
• MS Visio for planning and designing Network Diagrams
• MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Note, and Outlook)
• Creating and presenting network related proposals and reports. WORK EXPERIENCE
Network Engineer, Locus Telecommunications, Fort Lee, New Jersey, USA, (2014 - present)
• Prepare, plan, design, implement, and operate Network Enterprise solutions and Data Center envi- ronments. This requires comprehensive knowledge of Virtual Switch Systems and Virtual Device Context concepts.
• Program and analyze Virtualized Network Appliances in AWS cloud, such as Cisco Cloud Ser- vice Routers. Knowledge of Virtual Tunnel technologies, such as VTI and dynamic routing proto- cols, such as EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP, as well as Amazon’s Virtual Private Gateway is required.
• Design and introduce VoIP Networks including the analysis of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Session Description Protocol (SDP). Requires familiarity with Cisco Voice Gateways and Cisco’s Session Border Control platform.
• Plan, design, implement, and operate Virtual Private Networks (VPN) as site-to-site and site-to- VPN client. Familiarity with IPSec Protocols and Cryptographic algorithms, such as DES, 3DES, and AES.
• Configure, operate, and analyze data architecture and packet flow concepts of WAN, LAN, WLAN, and Firewall network appliances including Cisco ASA Firewall Series, Catalyst Switches, ASR routers, Session Border Controller (SBC), and Cisco Aironet Series. RESUME
5 Evergreen Court Piscataway, New Jersey 08854 (732) 463- 9071 Page 3 of 3
• Plan, design, implement, and operate Intrusion Detection Systems/Prevention Systems, such as Cisco ASA FireSIGHT Virtual Defense Center/Cisco ASA FirePOWER Module and FireEye NX 2500 Network Security Appliance.
• Introduce network monitoring and logging tools, such as PRTG and Wireshark including the net- work monitoring protocols such as Net Flow, SNMP, and SysLog.
• Deploy and analyze VMware ESXi platforms including guest operating systems, such as Linux Operating Systems [CentOS and Debian] and Windows Server environments. Utilize those afore- mentioned virtual platforms for Intrusion Detection/Protection Systems, backup processes, net- work monitoring, and analyses.
IT Assistant, Township of Bloomfield, New Jersey, USA, (Spring Semester 2014)
• Assist migration from PBX to IPT (Communication Server, Avaya Aura System 6.0) with more than 25 departments and 300 workstations.
• Troubleshoot desktops running operating systems Windows XP and Windows 7.
• Assist in configuration of Active Directory in Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 environment.
• Maintain ASA 5510 Firewall devices.
• Involved in Information Security projects, such as penetration testing and VPN policies. Lab Assistant, Bloomfield College, Bloomfield, New Jersey, USA, (Spring Semester 2013)
• Maintained computer and network devices in Computer laboratory.
• Tutored students in network engineering.
Project Manager, Media Secure, Frankfurt Main, Germany, (2009-2010)
• Provided technical support in networking at British Telecom.
• Assisted migration from PBX to IPT (Cisco CUCM Platform) at KPMG Germany, one of the leading auditing and advisory firms with 8,600 employees at 25 locations within Germany.
• Installed data network structures and devices
• Supplied technical support for sales orders and offers in data networks and telecommunications. Technical Support Specialist, British Telecom, Frankfurt a. Main, Germany, (1998 – 2009)
• Installed, maintained, faulted clearance, and repaired BT Trading Systems as a complex telecom- munications unit.
• Provided project management and sales support.
• Served as service manager assistant.
• Prepared, designed, planned, and operated TDM and VoIP Trading Platforms in Banks across Eu- rope, such as Morgan Stanley, Lehman Brothers, Cantor Fitzgerald, Commerzbank, Bank Austria, Jyske Bank, and Handels Banken.
Service Technician, Deutsche Telekom AG, Wiesbaden, Germany, (1992 – 1998) Operation Technician, Deutsche Telekom AG, Bingen, Germany, (1989 – 1990) COMMUNITY SERVICE
• Soup Kitchen, Highland Park, NJ, (2011)
• Nursing Home “Haus Obentraut“, Stromberg, Germany, (1991 – 1992) Installed and maintained the technical infrastructure of the nursing home.