Orlando FL ● 716-***-**** ● email@example.com ● Linkedin.com/in/carlagranato
Engineering Systems Specialist Functional & Business Analyst Solution oriented with 10+ years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry with hands-on Engineering Process Management and IT Systems. Business analyst with strong performance in requirements gathering, mapping business processes for the design, implementation, evaluation and improvement of Engineering processes and systems. Experience leading cross-functional teams in the development, documentation and delivery of process innovations, implementing and coordinating both strategic and tactical plans to enhance performance and attainment of business goals. Adept and experienced in problem solving and providing solutions and performing necessary change through project management. Experienced in supervision, training, motivation and evaluation of personnel with practical knowledge operating as a CAD Coordinator of a team of drafters and designers. Excellent qualifications in leadership and interpersonal communications. Effectively able to communicate complicated concepts in an understandable manner, matching the message to the audience, people management and negotiation skills with ability to communicate effectively with culturally diverse audience. Public speaking and executive management briefing experience. After residing in Rio de Janeiro and cities in Canada and the United States, currently live in Orlando, FL. Fluent in English and Portuguese. Skills:
● Requirements Gathering & Analysis
● Engineering Process Design
● Project Management
● Agile/Lean Six Sigma
● Design Thinking
● COTS/SaaS Project
● Wordpress, XHTML/CSS
ENGINEERING SYSTEMS BUSINESS ANALYST & PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT – REMOTE Hefesto Consultoria, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 2016 – 2018
● Remote Consulting with Hefesto Consultoria for TechnipFMC in Brazil.
● Performed business, user and technical requirements to define and select a Collaborative Project Management tool for business improvement of the Engineering and Quality Assurance Department.
● Worked close with Engineering Department as a Product owner to evaluate and recommend new systems using Design Thinking skills.
● Led business process and workflow mapping/analysis, gathered and elicited functional requirements, process designs and analysed interface of legacy systems for management improvement of Engineering processes and systems.
● Performed benchmarking of COTS/SaaS/Cloud Based Project Management softwares.
● Executed product evaluation and measured performance of Wrike, LiquidPlanner, Trello softwares.
● Ensured consistent application of Agile, Scrum and Lean Six Sigma methodologies across the project. SEO SPECIALIST & GRAPHIC DESIGNER - INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR Vancouver & Toronto, Canada 2008 / 2013 Buffalo, NY 2014 – 2016
● Created Logo & Identity Design for small business.
● Developed Web Design and SEO Optimization.
● Executed Web Design SEO Optimization for Pace College at Surrey BC, Canada. ENGINEERING SYSTEMS SPECIALIST - INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR Rio de Janeiro, Brazil / 2007 – 2008
● Performed post go-live support and interface testing consulting for SAP/R3 PLM at FMC Technologies
(MM, BOM, DMS, ECM, PDM SAP Modules).
SENIOR ENGINEERING SYSTEMS SPECIALIST, CAD COORDINATOR TechnipFMC (former FMC Technologies), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil / 1997 – 2007
● As a trainee engineer supported CADDS5 system, customized AutoCAD and SolidWorks to meet project requirements. Provided guidance to migrate data projects/legacy to SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
● Promoted to System Engineer and CAD Coordinator. Managed team of drafters and designers, 50 personnel. Coordinated onsite project deliveries. Managed project timeline and milestones.
● As Senior Engineering Systems Specialist performed intranet customization and design. Key user for implementation of SAP ERP (PLM/DMS/ECM Modules). Performed business process mapping, gathered system requirements for implementation, evaluation and validation of Engineering and CAD Systems in cross-organizational (ERP) project.
● Defined business processing reengineering for Engineering Department processes and its relationship with the supply chain. Mapped system requirements for Job Functions, developed Work Process Flows, mapped each work process per SAP role and integration issues to ECM, DMS, PDM, MM, PP Modules. Implemented SAP PLM end-to-end: product configuration/customization, legacy Data Migration, PLM- ERP-CAD integration, testing, post implementation support.
● Worked closely with project team members, end-users, management to provide long-term solutions to the business requirements. Collaborated with stakeholder groups across the organization to ensure business and technology alignment.
● Designed training materials highlighting upgrade enhancements and new functionality. Trained personnel in SAP.
● Customized IMAN PDM system for CAD data and Engineering documents. Trained personnel in IMAN PDM.
● Performed quality assurance, system integration and user acceptance testing facilitating on-time, on- budget and acclaimed go-live of enterprise implementations. TRAINEE ENGINEER
ExxonMobil (Former Esso), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil / 1996 – 1997
● Assisted in the analysis of Safety, Health, and Environmental Engineering Department performance information. Collected data, developed graphs, monthly reports and presentations for identification and implementation of improvements to the development of emission inventories.
● Worked with development and coordination of Safety, Health, and Environmental Engineering management systems and programs.
POSTGRADUATE DEGREE — Information Systems Management ● UFRJ - Rio de Janeiro - Brazil BACHELOR OF SCIENCE —Mechanical Engineering ● UFF – Niterói - Brazil ASSOCIATE DEGREE — Graphic Design ● Penn Foster College - Scranton - PA Professional Development
AGILE WITH ATLASSIAN JIRA CERTIFICATE ● Atlassian
INTRODUCTION TO LEAN SIX SIGMA METHODS ● MIT, Boston INNOVATION MANAGEMENT ● Erasmus University, Rotterdam WEB DESIGNER CERTIFICATE ● Infnet, Rio de Janeiro