Sukhvir Singh Brar
Livingston, CA 95334
• Reliable, honest, productive, and enthusiastic employee that is proficient at building positive relationships with new and existing individuals.
• Adapt at navigation and efficient, on-time deliveries. Dependable and committed to getting each job done quickly, efficiently, and safely.
• Class A Certification
• Heavy hauling
• Safety minded and Defensive Driving
• Cargo handling
• Air Brake Certification
• Map reading expert
• Clean DMV record
• Fluent in English/Punjabi/Hindi
7 SEAS Trucking, Modesto CA, 95350 August 2, 2018 to Current
Update work log daily and track all deliveries.
Maintained vehicle log, cargo records, and all load-related documentation for completion and accuracy.
Communicate consistently between warehouse and customers.
Follow company procedures, safety regulations, and traffic laws.
Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations.
Secured cargo against inclement weather, pilferage, and damage.
Taco Bell, Livingston CA, 95334 August 14, 2012 to May 5, 2017
Maintain a clean and friendly environment
Travel Lodge, Turlock CA, 95380 October 1, 2016 to November 15, 2017
Assist with the employees to ensure great customer service, to include the filing of employee documents, conduct personal file audits as needed and creating new hire personnel files.
Assist with payroll, employee training, and customer relations.
Ensure quality, cleanliness, and enforce company rules and regulations.
Delta Trucking School, Lathrop, CA 2017
Livingston High School, Livingston, CA 2011 GPA: 3.5
• Graduated from Livingston High School
Merced Community College, Merced, CA 2015 GPA: 3.0
• Associate Degree in Criminal Justice
• Completing requirements for Bachelors in Business Administration
• Available upon request
• Fluent in English, Punjabi, and Hindi