Qualification: Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D)
Date of Birth: 08-05-1994
Gender : Female
Current Address: Zone 56, Street 529
Languages : English, Malayalam, Hindi
Mob No : +974-****-****
Qatar ID No : 294********
Passport No : S5155270
Passport Expiry: 23-09-2028
To significantly explore the field of Pharmacy to utilize my skills and abilities in the modern healthcare that offers professional growth being resourceful, innovative, flexible and make effective contribution of my knowledge in the field and meet the expectations of the organization. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (August-2017 to Novenmber-2018) Job Responsibilities in Travancore Medical College Hospital, Kollam, India
• Total 2+ years of experience in Clinical Pharmacy field
• Verify physician orders for appropriateness according to TMC policies and procedures
• Gather required patient information.
• Maintains and updates a patient profile with demographics, diagnosis, allergies, and current medications
• Identify, prioritize and resolve drug related problems
• Uses appropriate communication skills, and effectively communicates with patients, physicians, and nurses to solve identified drug related problems
• Provide patient education (e.g., counseling information and education on adherence issues, either verbal or written).
• Monitors drug therapy to evaluate appropriateness of use, drug, dosage form, regimen, route, therapeutic duplication, and drug interactions
• Participates in continuing education programs, meetings, training programs, and related activities.
• Provides drug information to health care professionals and patients
• Interpretation of drug orders.
• Performance of pharmaceutical calculations.
• Insures proper technique and accurate preparation of all pharmaceutical products.
• Ensure proper storage and handling conditions
• Checks accuracy of prescriptions filled by technicians. 2
INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE (JULY-2016 to JULY-2017)
Internship Responsibilities in KIMS Al Shifa Hospital & Travancore Medical College Hospital
• Patient counseling
• Proficient in conducting drug regimen reviews and therapeutic interventions.
• Assist in the selection of the most cost effective, evidence-based regimen for a particular patient; monitor patients for appropriate lab and another recommended follow-up
• Perform medicine reconciliation assessments as requested by Network physician and/or case managers to optimize the patient’s drug regimen
• Provide highly specialized education and training support to other professional services in the broad area of advanced pharmacotherapy, with emphasis on chronic disease states
• Serve as a resource to Network physicians and case managers on general drug information and Medicaid drug policy issues.
DATA FLOW & PROMETRIC STATUS
Prometric Exam Status: Passed with 75 %
Prometric Exam: QCHP ( Qatar Council for Healthcare Practioners )
( Doctor of Pharmacy)
Al Shifa College of
1st year 69
2nd year 71
3rd year 73
4th year 71
5th year 70
Proficient in conducting drug regimen reviews and therapeutic interventions.
Organizational skills, to be responsible for systems which control drug distribution.
Ability to deal with violent, distressed or dying patients.
Strong record-keeping and documentation skills.
Organizational &Planning skills.
Effective communication skills.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities and interpersonal, written, and verbal skills. 3
Program Date Organizer
World TB Day Program
Al Shifa College of Pharmacy in
association with Primary Health Center
2. Awareness Campaign on Alcohol,
Smoking, and Drug Abuse
(at various schools in Perinthalmanna)
Dept of Pharmacy Practice, Al Shifa
College of Pharmacy.
SAHELI, a Health Campaign regarding Family
Planning and Reproductive
(at Govt LPS Pathirippadam)
Dept. of Pharmacy Practice, Al Shifa
College of Pharmacy in association with
Primary Health Center
Edakkara, Kerala, India
A Quasi experimental study on the ‘Effectiveness of Clinical Pharmacist Intervention in Family Planning and Reproductive Morbidity among Rural Women’ (Under the Guidance of Prof.
(Dr.) DILIP.C, Department of Pharmacy Practice, Al Shifa College of Pharmacy) PUBLICATIONS
• Published topic “Effectiveness of Pharmacist Intervention (SAHELI) on family planning, Maternal care and Child care among rural women” in J Young Pharm, 2017;9 (4): 483-486 INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR
1. Pharmacy Practice Module –Advanced
Learning Series –VIII Gastro Intestinal and
Indian Association of Colleges of
Pharmacy & Al Shifa College of
2. International Conference on Evolving
Role of Clinical Pharmacist in
Multidisciplinary Healthcare Settings
Dept of Pharmacy Practice,
Manipal College of Pharmaceutical
Sciences, Manipal University
1) Dr. DILIP.C, M. Pharm, Ph.D. HOD, Department of Pharmacy Practice, Al Shifa College of Pharmacy,