G’Quez D. Lloyd
Waller, TX 77484 firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate of ABET-accredited bachelor’s-degree program seeking an entry-level engineer position where I will utilize my skills in Chemistry, Mathematics and Thermodynamics to achieve efficient results for my employer while utilizing the opportunity to learn, grow and apply knowledge. Academic studies have provided a foundation in Physics; Pipe dynamics and Plant design. EDUCATION
Prairie View A&M University Graduation date: December 2018 Bachelors of Science in Chemical Engineering Desired Major GPA: 2.80/4.00 Cum. GPA: 3.00/ 4.00
• Engineering Graphics and Visualization
• Differential Equation
• Process Dynamic and Control
• Thermodynamics and Compressible Flow
• Unit Operations
• C++ Computer Program, VISIO Software
• MATLAB, ASPEN HYSYS
• Microsoft Office software
Production of Para-xylene via Methylation of Toluene – Prairie View A&M University August 2017 - May 2018
• Implemented a set schedule for managing deadlines and task using a Gantt chart, which solved time conflicts and magnified completion goals for team members.
• Configured the plant location and plant capacity, resulting in successful production and convenient resources to achieve desired results.
• Established an Analysis of the product’s supply and demand, leading to efficient plant production within the supply/demand curve.
• Designed the specifications/HAZOP for the Decanter and Distillation Column within the plant design, Obtaining effective constraints and construction for each unit.
January 2018 - December 2018
Daikin – Waller, Texas
Full Time – Quality Assurance Technician
• Inspect and evaluate raw materials for packaging according to company protocol. (Avg. 3,000 Units per week)
• Calibrate lab equipment weekly, lowering rate of assembly shut down.
• Compile Inventory control using Microsoft Excel to maintain consistent warehouse supply.
• Record data of findings from audits on spreadsheet and report results via Microsoft PowerPoint. PAPPADEAUX -Cypress, Texas January 2016 - October 2018 Full Time – Server/Trainer
• Prompt customer service to ensure guest satisfaction. ( Avg. 1,000 guest per week)
• Answer guest questions effectively pertaining to menu knowledge and problem solving.
• Trained 10 co-workers on proper company protocol and etiquette when handling food and assisting guest.
• Understanding of new menu items each month and company policy to execute valuable performance. NOTABLE ACCOMPLISHMENTS
American Institute for Chemical Engineers, Active Member – Prairie View, Texas August 2013– Present National Ce2 Engineering Society of Program Black Engineers, – Prairie View, Active Texas Member – Prairie View, Texas May August 2013-2013 June - 2016 Present Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Scholarship Recipient – Galveston, Texas May 2013
• Fast learner and motivated to gain experience
• Strong ability to listen and respond effectively
• Efficient work with team members
• Reliable problem solver