Winnipeg, MB R3T2T3
Looking for a challenging career that will allow me to gain more knowledge and experience. Work Experience
Canada drugs.com - Winnipeg, MB
September 2016 to July 2018
Lookng For a job ASAP. Looking for apart time job from 9.30 am to 2.45 pm. Pharmacy Assistant
Loblaws-Real Canadian Superstore - Winnipeg, MB
November 2015 to December 2016
Grand medicine health services - Winnipeg, MB
January 2015 to April 2016
Value Village - Winnipeg, MB
October 2011 to September 2013
Received orders and unloaded packages from the truck and stored them properly in the store.
• Maintained a clean work environment, and kept tools and equipment used for unloading and loading goods in their assigned places.
• Held responsibility for quality control of products and goods stored in the store and made sure that they were not
• Maintained accurate records of the materials received and transported out of the store; submitted records to the senior manager.
• Documented and managed the inventory control system in the computer placed in the store using scanners and bar code readers.
• Conducted routines checks on arriving shipments against their bills of lading and invoices
• Explain customers about products and their benefits
• Price and tag all goods and products
• Maintain back stock in fine order
• Uphold standards of cleanliness
• Keep department sanitized, well maintained and controlled
• Attend meetings of team and store
• Systematize, stock, and rotate products.
• Move boxes and bags from carts to the sorting tables
• Determine price of items by following established guidelines.Affix price tags to items
• Place clothing on hangers on racks
• Move merchandise to the sales floor and distribute to appropriate area
• Maintain store and department cleanliness by sweeping and removing unsellable items Dairy Queen (DQ), Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
dairy queen - Winnipeg, MB
August 2011 to October 2011
Provide customers the highest form of customer service satisfaction which may include but not limited to taking and receiving orders, processing payments, giving the exact change and above all, responding appropriately to whatever the customer needs.
• To prepare the products on the menu list based on the company's service philosophy and also follow the standards to maintain the safety and cleanliness of the work environment at all times.
• To process customer's orders and perform inventory of supplies in workstation.
• Prepare beverage and food and ensured quality freshness standards are met
• Ensure consistency of food quality by portioning and wrapping food and packaging take-out food by franchise
• Delivered fast and prompt service, served customers at counters or tables
• Stocked refrigerators and kept records of the quantities of food used, rotated food supplies to keep it fresh
• Prepare food such as sandwiches, salads, and ice cream dishes, using standard formulas or following directions.
• Prepare a variety of foods according to customers' orders or supervisors' instructions, following approved
Horticulture Technical Assistant
August 2007 to May 2011
Provided quality customer service and information involving plant care and prevention and cures for plant disease
• Handled the tasks of monitoring and reviewing agricultural processes like irrigation, pest management and soil preparation
• Established and reviewed the details of weekly and monthly reports of each farm
• Handled the tasks of fertilizing, propagating, cultivating and transplanting various plant materials
• Assigned the responsibilities of preparing soil mixtures and maintaining horticulture equipment
• Controlled pest by using fungicides, herbicides and insecticides
• Handled the tasks of labeling, mapping and taking inventory steps to improve the growth of plants
• Responsible for updating the daily activities of horticulture staff to Seniors in Department Pharmacy Assistant
Loblaws-Real Canadian Superstore - Winnipeg, MB
Winnipeg Technical College
M.Sc. in Horticulture
Guru Nanak Dev University - Amritsar, Punjab
August 2002 to January 2005
B.Sc. in Agriculture
Punjabi University Patiala - Patiala, Punjab
Govt. Polytechnic for women Chandigarh - Chandigarh, Chandigarh June 1996 to June 1998
Punjab School Education Board
March 1994 to 1996
Handling customer care, receiving returns, ticket closing (2 years) Additional Information
• Experience in customer service and sales.
• Well organized and skilled in inventory control and order processing.
• Remarkable ability to analyze reports and solve problems.
• Hard working and energetic with excellent communication skills and reliable; recognized for assuming additional
• Deep knowledge and skilled in PowerPoint, MS word, MS excel.
• Maintain excellent customer service skills and a proven record as a top sales performer.
• Immense ability to develop relationships with customers and co-workers.
• Sound ability to greet and respond to all customers in a friendly manner
• Great ability to work under pressure.
• Brilliant in sorting and storing medicines according to drugs, company, disease etc
• Sound knowledge of basic medicines and prescription
. Receiving returns and ticket closing