Email: email@example.com Phone: 334-***-****
LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/rob-lyle
Project Management Budgeting
Vendor Management Strategic Planning
Small Group Instruction Infrastructure Management
Device Management WiFi Management
Degrees: MS Information Systems & Tech Management, Capella 2015 BS, Liberal Arts, Faulkner 1994
Industries: Information Technologies and Services, Education TECHNOLOGIES
G-Suite Admin Google G-Suite Facts/RenWeb
JAMF Merlin Project iBoss
Follett/Destiny Office 365 Remote Desktop
Director of Technology, Alabama Christian Academy, Montgomery AL 2015 - Present
● Project Manager for 14 total projects during summer breaks since 2015 including campus-wide WiFi and intercom upgrades, Spirit store set up, and an Admissions Department overhaul.
● Strategically plan the vision and direction of ACA as a Member of Alabama Christian Academy’s Leadership Cabinet of 9 department leaders and administration.
● Supervise Teams of Student Tech Aids and summer workers.
● Direct and manage Alabama Christian Academy's Technology for over 800 users including infrastructure, software, telecommunications, audio-video systems, and devices.
● Direct and Manage ACA’s second largest departmental budget made up of ten accounts.
● Doubled the speed and increased the reliability of our wireless network.
● Reduced printing costs by 30% and printing resources by 50% utilizing tracking software and reducing the number of printers campus wide.
● Responsible for the transition from completely in-house data to hybrid internal/private cloud solution for data utilizing SaaS and Hosted solutions. Technology Coordinator, Alabama Christian Academy, Montgomery AL 2004 - 2015
● Coordinate all technology related hardware, software, and support 100 faculty and staff.
● Oversaw and managed user increase from 100 staff and teacher only users to over 800 students, staff and teachers, maintain IT infrastructure to ensure smooth network operations.
● Introduced wireless networking into ACA.
● Manage vendor relations of just under 20 vendors.
● Server maintenance 4 servers including Exchange, Active Directory, Domain Controllers, and Follet/Destiny servers.
● Worked with other professionals to enhance ACA's technology curriculum integration.
● Member of a three-person team that successfully implemented one of the first one to one iPad initiatives for all high school level students in a private school in Alabama.
● Increased the availability of our network and internet resources to all students, teachers, and staff without compromising quality or dependability.
● Established remote access for teachers and students enabling them to work from home.
● Instituted a disaster recovery protocol reducing the recovery time from weeks to days in the event of a catastrophic event.
● Chaired Accreditation committee for SACS accreditation renewal. Teacher/Technology Technician - Alabama Christian Academy 2000 - 2004
● Taught 4 computer classes ranging from beginning to advanced computing.
● Tech support for almost 100 users.
● Network Administrator for small LAN of less than 100 nodes. Volunteer Experience
PA Announcer, Alabama Christian Academy Montgomery, AL 2014 - Present
● PA Announcer for 4 High School Varsity Teams
● Emcee High School Pep Rallies
● PA Announcer for Junior Varsity Football
State-side Missions Leader, Univ. Church of Christ, Montgomery AL 2005 - 2012
● Plan, Coordinate, and run congregational trips.
● Organize 15 to 20 families in all aspect of trips. Housing, food, and activities needed for successful week-long effort.
● Assist smaller congregations in their evangelistic efforts in their communities, including Bible studies, class instruction, and service projects.