firstname.lastname@example.org 403-***-**** https://www.linkedin.com/in/keith-mhlanga-421a3720 1
Energy Asset Management
Administration of regulatory, financial and contractual compliance of energy assets from Pre- Acquisition to Relinquishment.
Identifying and implementing the required regulatory, contractual and financial obligations to create fluid and transparent relationships between land owners, first nations and other stakeholders in building lasting partnerships. Monitoring, processing and reviewing of capital expenditures. Depreciation analysis, disposal of assets and reviewing of capital budgeting, unbudgeted items and how this relates to companies financial reporting. The control of AFE’s, to allow booking or to block costs.
Creating a Live Health & Safety Accident reporting Application
• Assisted in the implementation & creation of a live feed health and safety reporting application from the field to all the appropriate managers at head office and the various field offices.
• Deciphered field health & Safety reports data into computable format
• Trained new recruits in safety awareness on a drilling rig and supported crews in the familiarization of tools, components and the format of a safe rig move, rig in and rig out procedures.
Establishment of International Export Division for Southern Distributors, Zimbabwe
• As Manager of a wholesale produce market, one of the highlights of my role was to establish an export division of the company to export local produce to the United Kingdom and Southern Africa. The department operated as a procurement agent for local producers seeking to establish an international market for their produce.
• Created and built relationships with horticulture wholesalers in the United Kingdom for fruits & Vegetables from Zimbabwe.
• Sourced export quality fruit & Vegetables from reputable growers around the country.
• Built collaborative relationships between farmers and wholesalers. Communicated with growers of produce on quality and standards of produce to meet the export health requirements and standards
• Established new relationships with dry goods suppliers in the region for import to Zimbabwe. Keith Mhlanga email@example.com
Professional Work history
Canelson Drilling Inc, Calgary, AB 2014-2015
Health & Safety Assistant
• Assisted in the creation of a web based live accident reporting application from the field to all the appropriate departments to get a quicker response and actionable time.
• Consulted on health and safety issues regarding the reporting and writing of daily safety reports.
• Reviewed field health & safety reports and transmuted data into computable format. Canelson Drilling Inc, Calgary, AB 2012-2014
• Trained new recruits on the risks and dangers of operating equipment on a drilling rig. Instructed and communicated how to properly use various tools and to correctly use protective equipment.
• Ensured all the various moving parts of equipment were in good working order, created a check and balance schedule which teams could follow, as to facilitate a smooth shift change over.
• Worked with completions teams regarding the measurement of correct lengths of hardware needed to adequately complete the hole.
• Communicated to the Oil & Gas representative the inventory of all liquids and daily work flow update. Made sure we had the required equipment in inventory for various downhole procedures.
• Helped team members and the driller with various tasks as required. Saxon Drilling Inc, Calgary, AB 2010-2012
• Assisted the driller with various daily drilling activities.
• Collected soil samples as required by site geologist.
• Assisted in the moving of the rig and all the rigging in/out procedures.
• Made sure the well was drilled in a safe and time conscious manner. Keith Mhlanga firstname.lastname@example.org
Emseal Architectural Sealants, Toronto, ON 2007-2010 Team Leader Assistant
Guided a team in the construction of specialized sealant joints as per drawings. Managed team project deadlines and job prioritizing capabilities. Assisted team members with various tasks and assisted in the reading of construction drawings. Tasked with the security of the building after the shift. Southern Distributors, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe 2000-2006 Director of Produce Imports & Exports
• Managed a wholesale produce market. I was responsible for the procurement and distribution of fresh produce to local markets and international markets.
• Worked with local Farmers in selling their produce on a commission basis.
• Established the procurement of produce and dry goods from regional suppliers, importing from neighboring countries.
• Export of local produce to international markets. J.B. Ranch, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe 1990-2000
Production Manager of 2200 hectare farm
• Managed a farm work force of 150 people.
• Oversaw each stage in the cycle of crop growing: plant nursery, field preparation, crop development, harvesting and sales to wholesale distributors.
• Forecasting and production planning.
Keith Mhlanga email@example.com
Education and Training
• Energy Asset Management, Diploma, Sait Polytechnic, Calgary, AB 2018
• Qualified Cannabis Worker certification, Calgary, AB 2018
• Sellsafe certification, Calgary, AB 2018
• PHI THETA KAPPA society member, 2017
• Jason Lang Scholarship for highest GPA in the program, Calgary, AB 2017
• Computer Employment Skills MS Office 2010-level 2/ inter, Calgary, AB 2015
• Computer Employment skills MS office 2010- Practicum, Calgary, AB 2015
• Studying towards purchasing for Supply Chain Management Diploma 2018