Terron Ford Resume
Terron L. Ford
**** *** ** • Douglasville, GA 30135
678-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
Profit and Loss
20+ years in Restaurant Management as a results-driven leader and a proven track record for achieving corporate goals and expectations. I have strong knowledge of profit and loss (profitability), guest services, staffing, training and development of the restaurant and its team members. I possess excellent leadership skills, strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills and communicate well with all levels of management. I have successfully worked in a wide variety of environments and cultures where ambition, self-motivation, productivity, efficiency and flexibility were a must. My restaurant management abilities include exemplary leadership that effectively transcends to the entire working team.
10/2010 – Present American Blue-Ribbon Holdings Atlanta Ga Manager 1
• Maintain operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implement production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards; determine and implement system improvements.
• Control purchases and inventory by reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyze variances and take corrective action.
• Provide associates with training, support, tools, and the resources necessary for achieving operational and corporate excellence.
• Provide a results-driven environment where success is celebrated.
• Maintain patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, auditing food, beverage, and service offerings.
• Prepare and perform employee evaluations, which include job expectations, coaching, and rewarding employees’ accomplishments.
• Interview, hire and orientate new employees for restaurant and bar responsibilities.
• Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing and enforcing sanitation standards, procedures and complying with health and legal regulations. 9/2007 – 10/2010 Barnhill Buffet Huntsville, AL
General Manager/Kitchen Manager
5/2006 – 9/2007 Alpine Steak House Douglasville, GA General Manager
Terron Ford Resume
2/1990 - 5/2006 Chili’s Grill and Bar Atlanta, GA
• Open 25 restaurants in the United States and Canada.
• Manage a staff of 10-40 team members and carry out management responsibilities consistent with corporate policies and legal requirements.
• Assist with profit & loss by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions when necessary.
• Accomplish company goals by accepting new requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Develop and maintain proper scheduling of team members; monitor & audit time-keeping records to ensure accuracy.
• Close the restaurant by balancing the cash drawer; making bank deposits and reconciling charge slips.
• Plan, monitor and appraise ongoing performance results. Write reviews and recommend promotion and merit increases.
• Maintain patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings while initiating improvements and building relationships with preferred patrons.
• Maintain appropriate employee records/documentation to ensure company is compliant with local/federal agencies.
PennFoster College-PC Repair & Maintenance (Diploma) J.F. Drake Technical College - Graphic Arts Huntsville, AL Home Inspection, Phoenix College
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
Serve Safe Certified Certificate Atlanta, GA
Serve Safe Alcohol
Profit & Loss