Douglassville, PA *****
Total Solutions Group - Washington, DC
March 2018 to Present
Handling all managed services clients for the company with about 500 endpoints using rmm tools such as connectwise automate and PSA for ticket tracking.
Worked on several VoIP systems to be repaired orsetup in multiple dc agencies.
Configured switches and router alike in all these environments to be well managed and maintained for the clients.
February 2016 to February 2018
• Manage information technology and computer systems
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
• Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
• Audit systems and assess their outcomes
• Preserve assets, information security and control structures
• Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
• Manage and maintain a 300 million dollar Beer Wholesaler facility with 300 users IT Consultant
COMP FIX IT INC
January 2010 to January 2016
MD/PA/VA/DC Provided technical support to a small established client base including systems maintenance, and troubleshooting system related and security issues. Clients:
Senior Systems Administrator
West Pharmaceuticals - Exton, PA
June 2015 to January 2016
• Monitored, and corrected outages to the LAN/WAN, firewalls, using System Center Operations Manager.
• Managed and implemented Windows systems and services (Active Directory group policies to address workstation access/service needs)
• Setup, installed and configured server systems in a highly virtualized Vmware environment, with Azure implementation as well for cloud infrastructure.
• Hardware/software documentation on all aspects of system maintenance and remediation kept in process of Standard operating Instructions and procedures to accomplish daily duties.
• Change control processes initiated and completed from start to finish on vital system changes in the infrastructure.
• Heavily involved in daily processes using industry best ITIL practices to implement new foundation in developing ideas.
• Utilized System Center and several of its pillars to include SCSM, SCCM, SCOM, SCEP, as a means to identify, configure and remediate several devices in the infrastructure including client devices, servers, switches, routers.
Senior Systems Administrator
SAP America Datacenter Infrastructure - Newtown Square, PA June 2014 to April 2015
• Rack and stack procedures in a tense datacenter environment with live production servers severing over 16 million clients for SAP's enterprise cloud.
• Had to get networks cabled for 10 gb storage networks as well as copper for 1gb interfaces with switching and routing done through all cisco devices
• Ran fiber to connect up net app appliances for massive storage arrays within the datacenter as well as stacked heavy hp chassis in the rack and pre-configured these servers for deployment with assistance from the admin team.
• Had to get structured cabling done to manage cleanliness needed for this clean environment in one of the largest data centers in America approximately 45,000 square feet in size. IT Consultant
Global Advanced Metals - Boyertown, PA
June 2012 to April 2014
• Helped setup and release hyper visors for both VMware and Microsoft environments for server 2003, server
2008, and server 2012 all releases including R2 for both server 2008 and 2012.
• Supported end users with client support on Windows xp, 7 and 8 with troubleshooting all OS issues, including
Microsoft office 2007, 2010, 2013.
• Helped support Microsoft exchange both cloud and locally hosted mailboxes and exchange server setup and maintenance included.
• Maintained phones both on locally hosted pbx and SIP/VoIP telephony systems for Microsoft lync system.
• Designed software to maintain network monitoring for all network devices on the network such as switches,
routers, printers etc. Basically created a network heartbeat for this metal plant and maintenance of all its
operations day to day typically a five day work week for the term of this contract. IT Consultant
Weidenhammer Systems Corp - Wyomissing, PA
May 2012 to August 2012
• Consulted with MSP to get clients compliant with new technologies to Improve office efficiencies.
• Analyzed current networks for multiple clients and produced detailed analysis to get up to date information for both new and old clients and showed solutions that could help with the resolutions to any issues.
• Prepared documentation and presented progress reports to client as well as defining software, hardware and network requirements for old and potential clients.
• Due to the nature of the client requests I defined my role at each of the clients site to be the best of help in every situation.
Network Consultant MD, DC, VA, PA
October 2011 to June 2012
• Reading technical manuals to learn correct settings for equipment
• Installing wires and cables as well as splice wires or cables
• Disassembling equipment or modify equipment in accordance to use request
• Entering commands into computer to test equipment
• Verifying that data is being transmitted between locations according to specifications
• Responsible for viewing and completing work orders
• Move, change, install, repair or remove data communications equipment such as POS systems, phone systems, computer terminals, audio systems, DVR's, digital signage, traffic monitoring systems/ analytics and wireless RF units.
• Inspect and test wiring to locate and repair problems as well as ensuring that all specifications are met.
AARP Datacenter - Rockville, MD
August 2011 to June 2012
• Prepare plans for development and installation of data center according to present and future requirements.
• Monitor all software and hardware products and ensure compliance to Data Center standards and systems.
• Administer installation and maintenance of organization data center.
• Monitor all activities related to analysis and implement all data center plans.
• Supervise designing and evaluation of all server systems according to measurement of process.
• Perform troubleshoot on data center, identify issues and assist in timely resolution of same.
• Manage and perform research to design new advanced data center.
• Ensure adherence to all established guidelines and management practices for employees.
• Coordinate with various departments and perform integration of critical systems into infrastructure.
• Coordinate with IT, enhancement and business teams and develop strategies to ensure achievement of data center capacity.
• Maintain expert knowledge on all applications and its use on systems for various critical systems.
• Ensure client satisfaction and provide optimal level of customer services for various departments.
• Maintain effective professional relationships with IT relationship managers.
• Maintain expert knowledge on all business procedures associate with assets and capacity.
• Monitor all functional resources required for growth and ensure appropriate working. Implementation Consultant
COMP FIX IT INC - Silver Spring, MD
January 2010 to October 2011
• Provided LAN/WAN and systems analysis and supported clients on system related technical issues.
• Coordinated with customers to troubleshoot their systems and ensure maximum uptime.
• Helped multiple clients maintain their systems, servers, security, network, websites and email clients
• Built servers and workstations for office consumers with cost effective solutions.
• Also provided remote support for those consumers that needed trouble shooting out of state.
• With security as a key base to all approaching IT environments look to make efficient and smooth business
processes for all in the workplace.
Network Support Engineer
DrFirst.com Inc - Rockville, MD
August 2008 to May 2010
Responsible for providing System Administration and Technical support of all internal systems and servers
• Daily operations included check listing and testing of web servers and service checks for all company's
• software products and solutions.
• Successfully handled HIPAA related sensitive information and in ensuring absolute patient confidentiality.
• Effectively monitored and report problems with servers and PFI related information
• Supported doctors and key users throughout the US using the system in order to ensure maximum uptime
• Provided technical support to the company's client base including resetting passwords, making account updates on call troubleshooting for our web based products.
• Provided LAN/WAN analysis and supported clients on Microsoft Small Business Server 2003. Education
Bachelors of Science in Computer Science
University of Atlanta
MS OFFICE (1 year), R2 (1 year), SAP (1 year), ACCESS (Less than 1 year), ADOBE PHOTOSHOP (Less than 1 year), Cisco, Itil, Active Directory, Service Desk, System Administrator, System Admin, Vmware, Linux
• Keen foresight of System Administration and system integration in a highly secure LAN/WAN environment
• Extensive understanding of Web Development, Tools, and Patterns
• Profound knowledge of Systems maintenance and monitoring of networks and security systems
• Astute discernment of Technical Support, and Business Processes Management
• Excellent communicator; leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively
with client executives and their respective teams.
• Business strategist; plan and manage projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains.
• Experienced project manager offering 5 years of success leading all phases of diverse technology projects; PMP and Six Sigma training, along with lots of technical experience in systems and network systems coast to coast.
• Maintained server environments including Server 2003, 2008, 2012 all with both Microsoft and Vmware
Hyper Visor configurations.
• Helped resolve exchange 2007, 2010, 2013 for end user mailboxes and exchange server configurations.
• Performed daily and weekly backups using acronis true image server and veeam backup software.
• 8+ years of experience in Systems/ Network Infrastructure expertise over my IT career and growing daily
with newly adopted and updated principals.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows (XP,7,8,8.1) Windows Server (2003,2008,2008 R2,2012,2012 R2), Linux
(Ubuntu, Red Hat) Database: SQL, MS Access
Languages: XML, HTML
Services and Applications: MS Project, MS Office Suite(2007,2010,2013), Adobe Photoshop, Scripting and XML