Northeastern University, Boston, MA Sep 2017 – August 2019 Master of Science in Information Systems (GPA: 3.87) Relevant Courses: Application Engineering and Development, Network Structures and Cloud Computing, Data Structures and Algorithms, Web Development Methods and Tools
Manipal Institute Of Technology, Manipal, Karnataka, India August 2013 – July 2017 Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering Relevant Courses: Event Driven Programming using Java, Database Management Systems, Operating Systems, Computer Networks, Data Structures and Algorithms.
Frameworks: Springboot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, ASP.NET, Cocoa Touch, WebKit, CoreData, CoreLocation, MapKit Cloud Technology: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Databases: MySql, Google Firebase, Oracle, MSSql, PostgreSql PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
GRANITE TELECOMMUNICATIONS, QUINCY, MA Sep 2018 – Dec 2018 Software Engineering Intern
• Worked on migrating old Legacy Applications built on Classic ASP to ASP.NET to ensure better and reliable performance.
• Designed APIs using ASP.NET MVC architecture and C# programming language to make the applications loosely coupled as opposed to the existing system working on VBSCRIPT pages.
• Implemented services to prevent XSS and SQL injection attacks from malicious users and improve the overall security. NORTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY, BOSTON, MA – Teaching Assistant Smartphones Based Web Development (iOS)
• Handled a class size of 42 students, helped resolve course related technical questions and concerns and advised better approaches to various problems.
Network Structures and Cloud Computing Jan 2019 – May 2019
• Implemented a Note Taking Web Application using Springboot and JPA. Designed REST API end points to perform CRUD operations.
• Built Network and Application Stacks using AWS CloudFormation service. Build Network Resources, AMIs, EC2 instances, RDS, DynamoDB using Shell Scripting.
• Implemented Continuous Delivery using GitHub, Travis CI and Amazon CodeDeploy and gained in depth understanding of DevOps. Funds Management Web Application Jan 2018 – May 2018
• Designed and build a web application to manage funds between business partners using Spring MVC and Hibernate.
• Implemented REST APIs to perform various services like funds transfer and purchases and services to prevent XSS and SQL Injection.
• Leveraged OOP principles of Java to build and manage Transaction Security through a Blockchain. Group Chat Application iOS Sep 2018 – Dec 2018
• Designed and built a group chat application for students using the Cocoa Touch Framework and Swift Programming language.
• Implemented Google Firebase services such as FireBase Authentication to enable anonymous and google signin to the application.
• Enabled storage of message information using Firebase Real-Time Database and storage and retrieval of media messages using Firebase Storage. Used CoreLocation and MapKit frameworks for location tracking.
• Implemented chat features using JSQMessages and JSQMessageViewController along with the numerous utility features embedded.