Mont Ray Udy
435-***-**** • email@example.com
OBJECTIVE: Obtain a position as a Registered Nurse; continue to grow my skills as an RN while working towards my goal of getting an MSN degree.
Salt Lake Community College Salt Lake City, Utah
Applied Associates of Science December 2017
• Capstone Experience – Huntsman Intensive Care Unit o 100 Clinical Hours
Registered Nurse January 2019 - Current
CHI- Highline Cancer Center – Infusion Center/Radiation Oncology Clinic
• Assess patients for changes that occur during cancer treatment.
• Review labs prior to infusing patients.
• Educate patients about the effects of chemotherapy and radiation.
• Follow up with patient’s that were hospitalized regarding their condition.
• Interfaced with Epic, Cerner, and MOSAIQ EMR.
Registered Nurse February – December 2018
Intermountain Medical Center- T9, Medical Oncology Inpatient Unit
• Assess patients for acute changes.
• Administer medications to patients and provide education regarding adverse effects.
• Review patient’s chart – labs, vitals, and procedural notes – as part of their daily assessment.
• Precept nursing students.
• Interfaced with Cerner EMR.
Critical Care Technician/Telemetry Technician September 2015 – February 2018 Huntsman Cancer Hospital – Huntsman Intensive Care Unit
• Analyze heart rhythms and monitor for acute changes in cardiac function
• Report all telemetry changes to appropriate members of the healthcare team
• Monitor patients for any acute changes.
• Interfaced with Epic EMR.
• Assist patients with daily living tasks, such as, feeding, toileting, and ambulating.
• Collect, report, and document patient data such as vital signs, blood glucose levels, and intake/output amounts.
• Assist nursing staff/physicians during patient care and procedures.
• Precept newly hired employees.
Health Care Assistant September 2012 – September 2015 Huntsman Cancer Hospital – HCH5, Surgical Oncology Inpatient Unit
• Assist patients with daily living tasks such as feeding, toileting, and ambulating
• Educate patients on unit specific information regarding admission and hospital stay
• Collect, report, and document patient data such as vital signs, blood glucose levels, and intake/output amounts
• Assist nursing staff during patient care and procedures
• Precept newly hired employees