Experienced Advertising brand marketing specialist and traffic manager with a broad-based background in highly competitive and deadline driven organizations. A decisive leader and positive team player that understands the importance of branding & deadlines on digital, print, media campaigns and strives to promote brand awareness. MARKETING EXPERIENCE
BJ’s Wholesale Club, Westborough, MA Advertising Traffic Manager 2015-2018
• Enforced deadlines to adhere to internal schedule
• Managed advertising schedule for all Big Brand Mailer, Front of Club and Ads
• Managed internal client relationships to ensure accurate information within each project
• Worked with internal and external parties to control the intake of requests
• Served as a liaison between the merchandising, brand management and creative teams BJ’s Wholesale Club, Westborough, MA Brand Manager 2010-2015
• Managed strategy and execution of advertisements for internal and external clients within BJ's quarterly journal publications.
• Managed BJs brand coupon mailers and in club coupon flyers
• Partnered with merchandising teams to support product and service categories within planned marketing vehicles.
• Identified and communicate key strategies and timelines for advertisements which support BJ's private label brands.
• Attended and direct photo shoots related to private label brand ads.
• Ensured that the communication flow between the creative team and client is streamlined.
• Worked directly with creative services and other departments to generate briefs, conduct meetings and presentations, traffic elements and distribute results reports.
• Collaborated and manage resources within the media, creative, and production teams.
• Participated in client calls, meetings and productions BJ’s Wholesale Club, Natick, MA Assistant Brand Manager 2005-2010
• Worked directly with the Senior vice president, Divisional merchandise managers, grocery managers, and buyers to ensure advertising deadlines were met.
• Managed the Big Brand Mailer, Front of Club, Flyers, E-commerce, and Journal coupon creation for the General Merchandising department.
• Worked directly with the Marketing department in the development and execution of all marketing materials.
BJ’s Wholesale Club, Natick, MA Marketing Financial Control Coordinator 2002-2005
• Developed and implemented coupon utility database
• Created barcodes for over 800 coupons per month
• Served as corporate liaison between finance vendors and marketing department
• Processed department coupons and invoices
• Updated POIMS
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
BJ’s Wholesale Club, Natick, MA Public Relations 1993-2002
• Responsible for media relations, community relations and crisis communications
• Hosted grand opening events
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Experienced marketing associate with a demonstrated history of working in the retail industry
• Microsoft Excel
• Strong program and project management professional
• Workflow by design
• Para Legal Certification
• Framingham State University
• Mass-Bay Community College, Associates in Business Administration and Marketing