Data Analysis/ ETL Developer/SQL Developer
● Programming Language: SQL(PL-SQL, T-SQL), tableau, Matlab, Python, R, HTML, CSS
● IDE: Visual Studio
● Database: Oracle, Sql Server, FACET
● Software Engineering: Agile, Waterfall
● Tools: Visual SVN, JIRA, SSIS, SSRS, Informatica, Toad, Crystal Report, Tidal, Control-M Courses & Knowledge: Data mining, agile development, Business intelligence strategic planning, principles of Information system
SQL Developer Anthem, Norfolk, VA 03/2016 – Now
● Work on two Markets: Indiana and Kentucky medicaid projects. Create invoicing, delinquency, refund and adjustment functional reports. Maintenance old projects.
● Work in a Scrum team, understand business requirements, prepared documents to report progress and roadblocks to business on a weekly basis.
● Familiar with SDLC: Development, QA, UAT, Production
● Work throughout the life cycles of multiple jobs from design, documenting, package, stored procedures creation, Tidal job generation, creating Control-M job, testing, deployment, etc.
● Highly proficient in the use of T-SQL for developing complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Tables, Views, User Defined Functions, Relational Database models and SQL joins.
● Excellent experience in analysing business requirements and data mining. Creating Indexes, Indexed Views based on observing Business Rules
● Experienced in Logical and Physical Database design & development, Data Conversion, Normalization and Data modeling using Erwin and SQL Server Enterprise manager.
● Expertise in working on all activities related to the development, implementation, administration and support of ETL (Informatica/SSIS) processes for large-scale Data Warehouses using Bulk Copy Process
(BCP), Data Transformation Services (DTS) and SSIS with MS SQL 2012/2008.
● Proficiency in creating many complex SSIS packages with complicated transformations using SQL Server Integration Services.
● Responsible for supporting the flow of invoice data from FACETS (Oracle 11.4)
● Update related SSRS/ Tableau reports and application portal pages (C#/MVC) while fine-tuning Oracle and SQL Server queries and performing optimizations as needed. ETL Developer (Consultant) Anthem, Virginia Beach, VA 03/2015 – 03/2016
● Work with Government Business Division to maintain legacy Medicare Advantage/Amerivantage finance and invoicing system.
● Review, analyze and understand client's as-is process, document as-is processes, create as-is process flows in confluence.
● Currently building the Medicare Supplemental migration pieces relevant to Finance operations.
● Responsible for supporting the flow of finance data from Oracle to SQL Server (2012) for outbound processing (via SSIS 2008/2012 on TIDAL) in the form of delimited extract files sent to vendors.
● Update related SSRS reports and application portal pages (C#/MVC) while fine-tuning Oracle and SQL Server queries and performing optimizations as needed. Report Developer ZTE USA, Inc, Kansas, KS 5/2013-8/2013
● Hand testing on Android devices
● Write test case for basic testing and specified testing and create excel sheets for statistical analysis
● Gathered user requirements, analyzed, and designed software solution and database.
● Generated reports using Global Variables, Expressions and Functions using Tableau and MS SQL Server Reporting Services 2008.
● Identified the database tables for defining the queries and defined datasets for report generation.
● Defined report layouts including report parameters and wrote queries for reports using SSRS 2005.
● Created parameterized, drill down and aggregation reports in MS SQL environment using SSRS 2008.
● Generated daily, weekly and monthly reports and ad-hoc reports about phone sale for the managers. EDUCATION
M.S ECE University of Missouri - Columbia, Columbia, MO 09/2012 – 05/2015 B.S EE Shenyang University of Science and Tech, Shenyang, China 09/2008 – 05/2012