TROOPER, PA *****
JOHN W. DILLENBECK JR.
TIG, MIG and Stick/ARC welding, experienced in most facets of fabrication pertaining to mild carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum. Great mechanical skills with strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting ability. EXPERIENCE
GlaxoSmithKline, West Conshohocken, PA — Lead Process Technician JULY 2006 - APRIL 2018
● Senior Position for Process Technician, team leader for the department.
● Perform preventative maintenance and repairs to Aseptic Liquid Processing Equipment along with other production equipment in a GMP area.
● Designed and Fabricated job aides and safety devices as needed to satisfy ergonomic and work risk assessment needs.
Feldmeier Equipment, Little Falls, NY — Welder
SEPTEMBER 1998 - JUNE 2006
● TIG, MIG and Stick welding.
● Fabrication work using primarily Stainless Steel and occasionally mild steel.
● ASME certified welder for pressure vessels up to .625” thick.
● Field service technician and company liaison.
Fermer Precision, Cedarville, NY — Polisher / Assembler / CNC Operator
APRIL 1996 - SEPTEMBER 1998
● Hand polish machined parts using a Stephan Bader polishing jack.
● Line assembly of components, also included use of tapping and drilling stations.
● CNC operator of MAZAK, Monarch, OKK and other Vertical Milling Machines. Dillenbeck Welding & Repair, Fairfield, NY — Welder / Fabricator
/ Automotive Technician
JUNE 1991 - JUNE 2006
● Welding and fabrication as needed for individuals in the dairy, logistics and forestry industries, usually at their location.
● Full spectrum automotive and industrial equipment repair / maintenance. EDUCATION
SUNY IT, Marcy, NY — B.S. in Accounting
AUGUST 1993 - MAY 1996
HCCC, Herkimer, NY — Associate Degree in Accounting AUGUST 1991 - MAY 1993
WCVCS, Newport, NY — High School
Graduating Class of 1991, REGENTS Diploma with Honor