** ***** ** ******** **. Sta. Ana Pateros Metro Manila,Philippines 1621
E-mail address: email@example.com
Mobile : +639*********
To Contribute to the success and betterment of the Company where I would be working and to improve my skills and Knowledge.
Date of Birth : July 20,1983P
Place of Birth : Sta. Ana Pateros
Status : Married
Height : 5feet 6 inches
Weight : 130 lbs
Dialect : Filipino/English
-Pateros Technological Colleges (Computer Technology ) SY:2000-2001
-Rizal Technological university (Basic and Advance Electronics) SY: 2004-2005
Seminar and Training
Puratos Inc. Laminating Puff Dough 2013
Puratos Inc. Sweet and Pastry 2016
Clockworks/Pie Pace Group
(2188 Elisco Rd. Ibayo Tipas, Taguig City, Forth District)
-Head Baker/ SuperVisor
-March 6,2015 – Present
Krispy Kreme Inc. / Servall Corporation
(VFP-MDC Bldg., Veterans Road Western, Bicutan Taguig City)
-September 24, 2013 to October 21, 2014
Le Coeur de France
(Pancake House Center 2259 Pasong Tamo Ext. Makati City)
- January 25, 2011 to August 2013
(Star Mall EDSA Shaw Mandaluyong City)
- Bread Baker
-July 02, 2008 to October 08, 2010
Al Bustani Bakery
(Kingdom of Bahrain JID Ali Manama)
-April 04, 2007 to April 17, 2008
Red Ribbon Bakeshop Inc.
(84 E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Quezon City)
- Materials Prep. Sec. Baker
-January 20, 2003 to June 02, 2003
Skills and Knowledge
Can bake all kinds of Pastries, Bread and Dough.
Knowledge in laminating Dough and Pastries, all kinds of bread.
Conduct Seminars and share to my Colleagues on my knowledge in baking.
Planning and costing regarding in Bakeshop.
Knowledge in basic Ms word, excel.
1.Uses weights and measures to adjust ingredients in recipes. *
2. Prepares and bakes all bakery items for menu and catered events following standardized recipes.
3. Supervises bakery personnel; duties include planning, organizing, scheduling and directing work, training personnel, and recommending applicants for employment or for discipline, termination or retention.
4. Estimates baking needs, requisitions adequate supplies, inventories supplies, and keeps records of products made and used.
5. Insures bakery and equipment are maintained according to proper health and sanitation standards.
6. Teaches and enforces safety regulations.
7. Does specialized decorating.
8. Assists in developing and testing recipes.
9. Assists in planning bakery products menu.
10. Recommends equipment purchases.
11. Trains and orients Food and Nutrition program on large scale baking and sanitation standards.
12. May act as building supervisor during periods other than normal serving hours.
Fevie Esguera ( Human Resources ) Clockworks +639*********
Merwin Lagonero ( Assistant Head Baker) Clockworks +639*********
Michael Valencia (Commisary Manager) Clockworks +639*********