**** **** ****** ************, ** 19150. Phone:
Final Cut Pro
Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
Adobe After Effects
Video Switching & DSNG Truck
PC and MAC Platforms
An energetic, motivated and highly dynamic person with strong working skills and a broad range of hands on and theoretical experience ranging from camera, directing and editing. Adept at providing technical support and developing new processes through ongoing maintenance, defect resolution and enhancement solutions. Expert in completing demanding assignments within crucial timelines. Highly articulate, demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills. Strong management skills and methodical aptitude with an innate ability in decision making coordinate and synthesize data. Video Resume: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzsBB5rj5BM EDUCATION
Shaw University – Raleigh, NC
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications, 1994 EXPERIENCE
12/2017 – 12/2018 (one year contract)
T.A. Instruments – New Castle, Delaware
• Complete video production marketing of company’s top line products.
• Shooting and editing of product videos, tech tips and webinars.
• Shooting with Black Magic Camera and editing in Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
Evian’s Wedding Photography & Videography – Chicago, Ill
• Professional Wedding Videographer for the entire wedding day. Recording Bridal Preparations, Ceremony and Reception.
• I coordinate with bride & groom about the details of their wedding day and then I video record the entire wedding day using 2 HD cameras. Audio/Video Television Director/ Editor
The Church of Christian Compassion – Philadelphia, PA
• Director, Camera and Editor for The Church of Christian Compassion television.
• Broadcast. Which airs weekly on Trinity Broadcast Network (TBN) and daily (M F)
• on WMCN (Direct TV, Comcast Cable).
• Conducts recording and editing of audio and video content.
• Prepares storyboards, edits video and audio and produces program videos.
• Checks editing videos and films for mistakes and made corrections when needed. Video Technical Television Director
09/2004 – 08/2009
TBN, Trinity Broadcast Network – Philadelphia, PA
• Positioned cameras and live switched between camera angles while recording live performance and talk shows.
Director of Live New Cast
11/1999 – 05/2002
Philly TV News WTVE TV 51 – Philadelphia, PA
• Handled duties such as operating switcher, developing full screen graphics, shooting and editing packages, VO’s and VOSOT’s. For every newscast I contributed either shooting, directing or editing.
• Wrote short stories and chose poignant sound bites for the live television newscast.
• Effectively managed video teams from storyboards and script to post production and final delivery formats.
07/1996 – 11/1999
Tri State Media/Currently (CN8) – Media, PA
• Primary photographer for all on beat newsgathering.
• Supervised all camera equipment and personnel.
• Worked my way up from freelance to supervisor eventually being chosen to shoot all major crimes, events, sports and political figures.
• Handled multiple projects simultaneously, constantly met deadlines through all stages.
• Strong ability to operate HD digital video equipment.
• Extremely proficient with Adobe Premiere
& Final Cut Pro video editing systems
including Roland video switcher.
• Wide knowledge of Mac and PC operating system
• Quick learner, possess a broad range of
experience, highly motivated, and have the ability to work in structured and
unstructured environments and Initiating
career awareness and self monitoring on
my overall progress.
• Built effective personal relationships and
networks within the team, which
contributed towards achieving
organizational and team successes.
• Effectively sorted out each issue and
coordinated/organized to get the solutions into customers effectively.
• Handled project operations, planning
development, forecasting and program
• Extensive experience with videography