Louisville, KY *****
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Family Matters Exchanges & Visitation Center - Louisville, KY
July 2018 to Present
• Ensure documentation is completed accurately within four (4) days of service
• Assist Case Managers in areas related to clients as appropriate
• Provide training to staff
• Schedule and maintain a calendar of visits
• Accept additional tasks from self-directed work team as appropriate
• Ensure the confidentiality of families served
• Payroll, Budgets and fundraiser
• Certified Parenting Instructor
Customer Service On-boarding Rep
Adecco/General Electric - Louisville, KY
May 2018 to Present
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
follow up to ensure resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Take the extra mile to engage customers
Home Health Aide
Home Instead Senior Care, Caregiver - Frankfort, KY
March 2017 to Present
• Change dressings. Perform a variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household
supplies and running errands. Accompany clients to doctors' offices and on other trips outside the
home, providing transportation, assistance and companionship.
• Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, and problems in order to report and discuss
observations with a supervisor or case manager.
• Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs or automobiles, and with
dressing and grooming. Provide patients and families with emotional support and instruction in areas
such as infant care, preparing healthy meals, independent living, and adaptation to disability or illness.
Senior Visitation Facilitator
Ace's Place - Louisville, KY
October 2017 to July 2018
Supervised visitation is contact between a non-custodial parent and his or her child/ren in the presence
of a third party who observes the visit and ensures the child’s safety.
In Family Court cases, particularly those involving domestic violence, visits voluntarily supervised by
friends and family in a their homes can be fraught with danger for the child and victim, as well as the
For this reason, visitation supervised by a neutral, professional third party, with the capacity to enforce
effective safety measures, is the optimal choice for the court and for custodial parents.
In most communities, these services are provided by social service agencies, victim service and child
welfare organizations both private and governmental, and private individuals.
The service delivery can range from one-on-one supervision with a monitor continuously near enough to
hear and see 100% of the parent/child interaction, to visits in large rooms supervised by several monitors.
Humana - Louisville, KY
August 2017 to December 2017
• Resolve issues with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) cases that cannot be
fulfilled electronically. Creates cases sent to CMS to reconcile the member’s retroactive enrollment/
disenrollment in the CMS system
• Research inquiries from Medicare departments to determine the necessary actions to correct a
• Identify the eligibility information from CMS to ensure Humana receives payment from CMS for the
Medicare prescription drug claims
Customer Service Intake Specialist
RxCrossroads - Louisville, KY
March 2017 to August 2017
• Inbound calls from patients and satisfies requests
• Accommodates product and service information request
• Schedule shipment of medication and track delivery
• Resolves Complaints
• Responsible for recording call history in database & forwarding to proper dept
Customer Service Representative/Call Center
Kelly Services - Louisville, KY
November 2015 to March 2017
• Inbound calls from patients and satisfies requests • Accommodates product and service information
• Schedule shipment of medication and track delivery
• Resolves Complaints • Responsible for recording call history in database & forwarding to proper dept
Baptist East Hospital - Louisville, KY
July 2015 to January 2017
• Take orders and serve food and drinks to customers
• Welcome and escort the customers to their designated table.
• Take down orders and record it in the computer or whatever system they are using.
• Pass on the customer’s orders to the chef at the kitchen and to ensure that there would be very little
time to wait for the customers before they are served their food.
Gourmet Services Inc - Atlanta, GA
April 2014 to March 2015
• Greets and interacts with customers Answers customer questions and makes sales suggestions
• Cash and deposits
• Makes product following Gourmet Services-approved recipes
• Follows proper sanitation/health department regulations for food handling Quality control
SODEXO UNIVERSITY OF LOUISVILLE - Louisville, KY
August 2007 to January 2011
General Manager - McAlister's Select/Einstein Bagels
• Responsible for ordering and receiving food Assisted and cooked in all catering events
• Managed a staff of 20 with 2 assistants
• Exceeded food cost by 1% and labor costs by 5%
• Maintained brand standards Ensured cash handling procedures were followed
SEVICHE' LATIN BISTRO - Louisville, KY
February 2007 to October 2008
• Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
• Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
• Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
• Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef's instructions
• Clean up station and take care of leftover food
• Stock inventory appropriately
• Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
• Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
ARAMARK CORRECTIONAL FACILITY - Lagrange, KY
January 2005 to February 2007
• Maintain a safe, sanitary work environment, which conforms to all standards and regulations
• Adhere to safety policies and accident reporting procedures.
• Review monthly menu and ensure that food items are ordered.
• Train inmates on proper cooking procedures.
• Prints and distribute recipes.
• Direct inmates in the use of ARAMARK recipes.
• Assist in conducting inventory. Requisition orders as needed for approval.
• Adhere to and maintain preparation and production guidelines according to OP-X standards by
reviewing and approving production and temperature logs.
• Supervise inmates in food preparation and tray assembly.
• Ensures OP-X guidelines are being met. Participate in preparation and serving of meals. Ensure
proper portion and any special dietary requirements are fulfilled. Ensure timely and efficient meal
service. Assigns and coordinates work of inmates to promote efficiency of operations. Obtain accurate
daily population counts and review with staff.
Certificate in Parenting Instructor
AJ Novick Group - Louisville, KY
May 2018 to August 2018
Certified Nurse Assistance in Nurse Aide
Watterson Career College - Louisville, KY
September 1990 to June 1991
Customer Service Representative, Hospital, Child Care
May 2018 to May 2020
• Helps parents obtain the education and skills needed to raise physically, psychologically, and
emotionally healthy children.
• Assist parents in understanding the development of their child and approaches to behavior
management, and/or serve as an advocate for the child and family in stressful or transitional
• Work one-on-one with parents or teach classes about child development, approaches to behavioral
management, and ways to facilitate difficult transitions or navigate challenging situations
Indeed Assessments are tests that job seekers can use to demonstrate their knowledge and abilities.
Customer Service Skills — Proficient
View my full results at: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/qcfpxtp7z12fd9p9
Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any
Order of Eastern Star
September 2014 to Present
The purposes of the organization are “Charitable, Educational, Fraternal and Scientific.” The Order
promotes moral values and personal goodness, building “an Order which is truly dedicated to charity,
truth and loving kindness.”