KERALA - 680683
EMAIL-ID : email@example.com
To work in line with an organization where I can apply my knowledge, ability and skills to promote the professional development of Health and Safety within the work environment and exemplify a positive proactive attitude towards maintaining risk free working conditions keeping
• Ability to conduct safety toolbox meeting.
• Excellent communication and written skills.
• Have good problem solving ability.
• Have knowledge of different standards.
• Working as Safety Officer in Fire Care Systems & Services from May 2017 onwards.
Conducted fire and safety training at various organizations.
Conducted Health and Safety inspection and prepared it’s report.
Demonstrated the use of safety equipment.
Maintenance of firefighting equipment.
Monitoring work place activities to ensure that worker comply with company policies and government safety regulations.
Monitoring and assessing hazards and recommend control measures to assure personnel safety.
Ensured firefighting equipment are installed at most accessible location, in case of fire.
Preparation of day to day work report.
• NEBOSH IGC, 2018 (Reg. No: - 00427504)
• Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering from Fire Care Institute of Fire and Safety, 2017
• B-Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Calicut University Institute of Engineering and Technology, 2016
● Auto CAD 2D modeling
● Software – MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
● Operating System – Windows
● Basic exposure C language
(Contd on page -2-)
Project Hi-Life Builders Site Inspection
Health and Safety inspection was carried out at Hi-Life Builders construction site as a part of NEBOSH IGC 3 - Health and Safety Practical Application and created detailed report which include various hazards, breach of regulations, control measures with time scale, recommendations etc. Project Shaft Driven Bike
Motorcycles traditionally use a chain drive to take power from the engine to the rear wheel. This final drive mechanism of the bike is fully converted from chain into a powerful Propeller Shaft System to deliver drive from gear box to the rear wheel. The components of final drive consist of two shafts connected together by a Universal Joint and supported with two sets of Self Aligning Double Row Ball Bearings. One end of this shaft is connected to the Gear Box and the other end to the rear wheel hub using two pairs of Bevel Gear Units to accomplish the drive. The strong design of ‘shaft drive’ bikes offers their greatest advantages such as durability, longevity, low maintenance and cleanliness.
• Participated in Sub-district sports at school level
• Participated in Football tournament at college level
• Date of Birth : 15/04/1994
• Religion : Christian
• Sex : Male
• Marital Status : Single
• Nationality : Indian
• Languages known : English, Malayalam, Hindi
I hereby declare that the information mentioned above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place : Kaduppassery
Date : 02/03/2019 DELWIN ANTOO