● Jenise R. Hill
Summary of Qualifications
● Work independently as well as on a team and demonstrate an ability to interact with a variety of people. Competent in performing front office activities and multi-task under pressure.
● Computer experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) programs.
● Excellent observation skills, analytical thinking, problem solving, instructing, active learning and listening, plus good verbal and written communication skills.
● Used critical thinking and effective communication to adapt to a variety of work environments and employer or client needs.
● Competent in judgment and decision making.
● Ability to schedule and confirm appointments, greet and direct clients, & file and maintain records.
● Effectively sort and handle financial resources.
● Achiever of top collector award.
OCKTAIL SERVER Februrary 2016-May 2016
Muckleshoot Casino Auburn,WA
● Taking and handling cash from cust omers
● handling food and beverage orders
FLOOR LEAD/ASSISTANT MANAGER June 2014- October 2015 Anthonys Seafood Restaurant Seattle, WA
● Overseeing restaurant floor
● Aassigning money bags to employees
● Maintainig customer satisfaction to the best of my ability
● Opening and closing restaurant
RECEPTIONIST/VISUAL ACUITY TECHNICIAN July 2013 - December 2014 AMERICAS BEST CONTACTS AND EYEGLASSES Seattle, Washington
● Used multi-line phone system to answer and route calls.
● Administered the filing of 100+ documents on an everyday basis.
● Managed the mailing of completed orders by putting the correct postage stamp and labeling the envelopes, as well as checking and distributing incoming mail.
● Greeted and escorted clients to their appointment room; technician or evaluation rooms.
● Maintained a neat, tidy and pleasant appearance of the reception area. Education & Training
MASSAGE THERAPIST- LICENSED 2010
EVEREST COLLEGE 2009
CERTIFICATION - CPR/AED/FIRST AID 2012