Ruben L. Anderson
****W Clovernook St Milwaukee, WI 53223
Phone: 262-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
• Skilled at assessing root cause of problems and formulating solutions.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills with customers, contractors, supervisors,and vendors including price negotiation and collaborative communication with skilled tradesmen or coworkers.
• Persistence to see tough jobs completed, loves a challenge.
• A continuous learner who always updates his training. Professional Experience
Air Conditioning Equipment Mechanic, Division of Facilities Management, Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center, Milwaukee, WI 07/15-05/2018
• Testing power sources in connection with HVAC systems.
• Make repairs or replace parts, clean and lubricate moving parts.
• Testing for proper operation of HVAC systems.
• Replace parts, belts, fans, motors, for HVAC.
• Repair or replace thermostats and other HVAC controls.
• Rebuild HVAC water values and other mechanical assemblies.
• Work with pneumatic controls, humidistats, value actuators, master controllers, damper actuators, sensors, transmitters, and other related equipment.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Self Employed: DBA Rudy’s Contract Services, Milwaukee, WI 02/2004- Building Rehabilitation:
• Rehabilitation of apartments and residences according to code and safety compliance standards
• Responsible for the daily operations of contracts in progress or starting new contracts
• Estimate project and labor cost.
• Supervise crews, general labor, carpentry, drywall, painter and roofers.
• Repair of electrical, plumbing and HVAC Systems
Prospect Heights Apartments (105 units), Milwaukee, WI 02/1997-06/2004 Property Maintenance Supervisor
• Authority to hire contractors, get estimates and bids for work, parts, painters, appliances, carpeting.
• Timely completion of plumbing, heating, electrical service requests and special project work orders.
• Completed plumbing and electrical service requests
• Completed apartment turnovers including cleaning, drywall repair, painting, and appliance repair/replacement
• Serviced residents in a friendly, customer service oriented manner.
• Vacuum hallways, clean public areas, trash removal, maintain interior and exterior.
• Snow removal, lawn care, upkeep of grounds.
WAICO Apartment Complex, (300+ units), Milwaukee, WI 02/ 1997-01/1991 Maintenance Class 3 Troubleshooter
• Same as Prospect Heights, under supervision, obtained intensive and ongoing training Education /Training/Certifications
Academy of Heating and Cooling, West Allis, WI
Power Engineering-Milwaukee Area Technical College (MATC), Milwaukee, WI State of Wisconsin and City of Milwaukee HVAC license EPA Certified -- Classification Universal Certificate No. 748********* United States Disabled Veteran