Holly McQuerry 571-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
Tucson AZ 85704
● Team leadership
● Cheerful and energetic
● Reliable and dependable
● Relationship selling
● Dedicated team player
● Complex problem solving
● Calm under pressure
● Vendor Partnerships
● Customer Service
● 4 years of management Staff training
● Creative and Innovative
● Detailed Oriented
● Operations management
● Inventory control
2018 - PRESENT
Natural Grocers AZ- Vitamin Manager
● The Vitamin Department Manager is responsible for the successful operation and profitability of the vitamin department as well as training, directing and monitoring all department staff.
● Department Managers are responsible for the success of their own department and are required to fulfill the duties of the Manager on Duty (MOD) on a scheduled basis. 2014 - 2018
GNC, MI,VA,AZ- Store Manager
● Started as a part timer then 2 months then became a manager of my own store. Winning several sale contests and customer service awards.
● Traveled and helped out with several stores in the region and out of region. Resolved customer complaints by exchanging merchandise, refunding money and adjusting bills.
● Shared product knowledge with customers
while making personal recommendations. Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions.
● Managed a new store location and
assisted in recruiting and training new staff. Directed and supervised employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking and reconciling cash receipts 2
VG’s, CARO MI - Deli/Cashier
● Maintained work area in clean and neat manner.
● Accepted merchandise returns.
● Greeted customers promptly and responded to questions. Deli
● Apportioned and served food to facility residents, employees, or patrons.
● Received frequent customer compliments for going above and beyond normal duties.
● Continually kept carpets and floor clear of debris.
● Skillfully anticipated and addressed guests' service needs 2011
Peebles - Caro, MI Sales Associate
● Seasonal worker Opened and closed the store, including counting cash, opening and closing cash registers and creating staff assignments.
● Received and processed cash and credit payments for in-store purchases. Education
2009- Caro High School
Over 45 customer service awards. And sales competition awards