CESAR BROWNLEE AGUILAR JR.
Address: Bldg. ** Zone 74, Street 651, Al Khor, Qatar
Contact Number: 55759579
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
A dynamic, honest, committed individual seeking a challenging career with a progressive organization that provides an opportunity to capitalize my capabilities, skills and knowledge in the field of Sales and Brand/Marketing through the application and utilization of acquired experience, concepts, theories and skills with an aim of contributing to the company.
Creative, innovative and insightful sales and brand/marketing individual, with a demonstrated proven six plus years of successful results in planning and executing sales and brand/marketing strategy in a highly competitive market. Playing a challenging role in a fast-paced working environment, where contributed strategic initiatives can create branding activities, utilizing thoughtful leadership and communication skills. Well- developed interpersonal skills, proficient in English communication and equally efficient in either team or individual work.
• Savvy in communicating in both English and Filipino
• Well-developed interpersonal skills having dealt with diversity of clients,
• professionals and co-workers.
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point).
• Brand and Sales Management
• Capable of doing Marketing Plan
• Marketing Strategies & Campaigns
• Product Positioning & Branding
• Digital & Print Content Development
• Sales Collaterals & Support
• Public & Media Relation
• Team Leadership
The Hong Kong and Shanghai Corporation Limited (HSBC) – HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, with operations in 66 countries and territories.
- Mobile Sales Officer II /Assistant Manager, May 2018 to January 2019 o Proactively planning, prioritizing and implementing sales activities that leads to convince prospects to choose HSBC credit cards amongst other market providers. Being the officer in-charge when the line manager is not around to achieve the individual monthly and quarterly sales goals. Accountable for contributing to the business growth and the primary customer-facing touch point at client calls and is responsible for quality interaction and quality sale.
o Member of the first batch of HSBC’s Mobile Sales Officer II. o Consistently achieving 200% or more of the monthly and quarterly goals.
o Part of the top sales performer of the Mobile Sales Force. EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT
Far Eastern University
Bachelor of Science in Business
Major in Marketing Management
Age: 26 yrs. old
Date of Birth: April 14, 1992
Place of Birth: Pasig City
Height: 5'5" ft.
Weight: 80 kg.
Civil Status: Single
Religion: Roman Catholic
Language: Filipino, English
Ms. Rosebell I. Agapay
English Modern School (EMS)
Mr. Felix Jason Branzuela
The Hong and Shanghai Banking
Corporation Limited (HSBC)
- Mobile Sales Officer I /Assistant Manager, February 2017 to May 2018 o Responsible for achievement of the sales objectives of the Mobile Sales Force team. Accountable for contributing to the business growth and the primary customer-facing touch point at client calls and is responsible for quality interaction and quality sale.
o Consistently achieving and exceeding monthly and quarterly goals that leads to be the top sales performer of the team. o Awarded as one of the top sales achiever of 2017. Sports Resources Inc., Pasig City – Is a company that engages in the distribution of major sporting goods and fitness brands in the Philippines.
- Brand Coordinator, December 2014 to January 2017 o Manage corporate marketing and communications functions for Lonsdale and Wilson Brand. Direct brand management, preparing marketing plan, competitors check, advertising, PR, media relations, brand positioning, product launches, digital marketing, sales collateral and events marketing. Also preparing order analysis for new and existing products, OTB monitoring, pricing of products, markdown plans, monitoring of slow and non-moving items, and monthly sales report.
o Generated Php8.3 million for Wilson brand in just 6 months of being out of the market which is the 70% of the brand 2015 sales quota (Php12 million).
o Hit sales target (for Lonsdale brand) of Php10.4 million for 2015 generating Php12.7 million surpassing 2014 sales by almost 48% increased.
- Brand Associate Mktg., June 2013 to December 2014 o Developed and monitoring marketing activities for Lonsdale, Nassau and Prince Brand. Preparing monthly marketing report, advertising, PR, media relations, brand positioning, product launches, digital marketing, POP’s and GWP’s monitoring, allocation of sponsored athletes and events marketing.
o Lonsdale surpassed 2013 sales by 46% in 2014 generating almost Php8.6 million. o Nassau sales increased by 186% in 2014 generating Php7.8 million. RECENT RECOGNITION AND AWARDS
• 2018 – Awarded as one of the “HSBC’s Sparkle Employee of the Year”
• 2017 – Awarded as one of the company’s (SRI) “All Star Employee of the Year”
• 2015 – Company’s “Rookie Brand of the Year” (Wilson Brand)
• 2013 – “Cum Laude” BSBA Major in Marketing Management I hereby certify that the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and ability.
CESAR B. AGUILAR JR.