Amin Khaled El-Safadi
Tel +961-******** firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a job where I can further develop my experience in the structural analysis and design field. I am an ambitious, hardworking and responsible person who can make a
difference in the workplace.
• Marital Status: Single
• Nationality: Canadian
• Date of Birth: January 9th, 1995
• Current Address: Saida, Lebanon
BACHELOR'S 2015-2018 BEIRUT ARAB UNIVERSITY GRAD FALL2018
· Major: Civil and Environmental Engineering
· Related coursework: Reinforced concrete design, Steel design, Highway, Hydraulics, Hydrology, Foundation, Structure and Sanitary, Tall Buildings, Prestressed Concrete Design, Earthquake Engineering, Structural Analysis and Design Final Year Project.
· Graduated a semester earlier than planned by university. HIGH SCHOOL 2014 - 2015 SAIDA INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
· Lebanese curriculum, Life Sciences.
Skills and Abilities
· Arabic: fluent (speaking, reading, writing)
· English: fluent (speaking, reading, writing)
· AutoCAD, Robot structural analysis, Adapt, ETABS, Safe, S-Concrete. TRAINING COURSE 2019 PROGRAMS
· Programs: ETABS, SAFE, ADAPT
· ETABS MODELING and SAFE Ordinary steel reinforced slabs
· ADAPT Post Tension and Ordinary steel reinforced slabs TRAINING COURSE 2016-2017 ICDL
· Microsoft office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and IT essentials. Experience
SITE ENGINEER KHATIB AND ALAMI ENGINEERING
COMPANY INTERNSHIP DECEMBER 26 – FEBRUARY 8
Site training at Khatib & Alami, shop drawings, code standards and execution performance. Expanded my knowledge in the field and gained some experience that as a student wouldn’t have payed attention to.
STRUCTURAL DESIGN ENGINEER SPECIALIZED CONSTRUCTION COMPANY INTERNSHIP AUGUST 1ST – SEPTEMBER 30
Office design training with ETABS, Safe and adapt, modeling of building and design of slabs, columns, structural walls and foundation. I also made a habit of visiting the site whenever possible to see the actual design work being executed in the field. Additional Activities
ASCE BEIRUT ARAB UNIVERSITY 2017
· Joined the American Society of Civil Engineers at BAU Hobbies
References are available upon request.