Address: ***, **
cross, M C layout, Vijayanagar, Bangalore 560040
Tel: +919********* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/saiprasad-taggersi/
• Hardworking Engineering graduate with a strong background in Mechanical Engineering Design and Engineering Management
• Well-developed critical thinking, communication and team work skills acquired through final year industry projects
• Can easily adapt to change, possess eagerness towards learning and professional development with a keen interest in building a career in Mechanical Engineering and Project Management.
11/2016-07/2018 Master of Engineering (Professional) at Deakin University, Australia
• Major (Specialization): Mechanical Engineering Design and Engineering Management, achieved a WAM of 73%.
• Master’s research thesis at the Institute for Frontier Materials Deakin University.
07/2012-07/2016 Bachelor of Engineering at Global Academy of technology (VTU)
• Major (Specialization): Mechanical Engineering, aggregate of 58%.
• Final year group project at Toyota Kirloskar Auto Parts Pvt Ltd titled
“Quality Assurance Networking”.
Software: Fundamentals of Catia, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor, Ansys and Abaqus Cae.
Computer: Microsoft Office (Advanced) and MS project (Intermediate). Additional: Research skills, teamwork, communication, decision making, problem-solving and critical thinking.
12/2017-06/2018 Master’s thesis at The Institute for Frontier Materials (IFM)
• Reviewed literature on Aluminium alloys and the effect of heat treatment.
• Designed and performed a multi-stage heat treatment cycle, tensile test along with DIC strain measurement to evaluate the strength of the aluminium alloy.
• Achieved 26.2% higher ultimate tensile stress, 21.7% higher yield stress and 65.2% higher uniform elongation in the Al 6111 alloy with the combined addition of Scandium and Zirconium.
• Presented the project with the aid of a technical poster to the industrial and academic representatives in the university project exhibition.
02/2016-04/2016 Bachelor’s project at Toyota Kirloskar Auto Parts Pvt Ltd, India
• Studied Toyota’s production system of mixed-model assembly and quality assurance tools.
• Identified potential regions on the transmission assembly line wherein assembly errors occurred due to physically interchangeable parts that are difficult to distinguish for the assembly personnel.
• Designed 4 mechanical jigs and fixtures using Solid Edge and recommended incorporation of sensors at certain locations to prevent assembly errors.
• Improved the quality of product outflow by addressing these assembly errors.
2016 Project Completion in Toyota
2015 Robotics 'HAPTICS' by Robogenesis
2011 Built an electronic hearing aid at the annual electronic gadget competition. Professional Memberships / Workshops
2015 Attended workshops on D7S Catia conducted by EDS technologies and Robotics conducted by Robogenesis.
2014&15 Member of Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) India. 2017&18 Deakin University student association.
2006&07 Professional cricket coaching at India's premier sports training institute - Sports Authority of India.
2006 Successfully cleared the Satya Sai Seva Organisation exam 'Balvikas' at district level.
Also, Passionate about cooking and classical music like playing Tabala. Referees
Available on request