OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY, STILLWATER, OK
• BS in Mechanical Engineering Technology, December 2014
• Designing and finding the probability of a lubricant free CNG Gas Compressor (Improbable)
• Designed a lower receiver for an AR-15 using SolidWorks
• Relevant Coursework: Heat Transfer, Fluid Dynamics, Statics, Strengths and Materials Work Experience:
AAB ENGINEERING, SAND SPRINGS, OK
June 2018 – Current
• Completed Surveys using AutoCAD for Dollar Generals, city streets and neighborhoods for Tulsa and surrounding areas
• Created plats and concept designs for proposed building opportunities for feasibility TRI-STAR CONSTRUCTION, TULSA, OK
November 2018 – June 2018
• Operating heavy equipment
• Organizing fellow language challenged employees to complete tasks fast and efficient R. B. Akins
April 2016 – August 2017
• Coordinated, analyzed, designed, and quoted projects for contractors and engineers.
• Assisted in the redesign design of First Baptist Church around Mitsubishi VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow).
• Serviced a national account with Quick Trip with Air Comfort (Cecil Crain).
• Informed engineers and contractors about benefits on new and updated equipment and their various applications through meetings and presentations.
• Received certification on Ruskin Louvers and installation of Mitsubishi City Multi. ENGINEERED EQUIPMENT, INC., OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
December 2014 – April 2016
• Completed the Daikin GET Program. Learned all aspects of HVAC; load calculations, psychometric calculations, equipment analysis and application, refrigerant calculations, coil calculations, equipment and piping insulation, geothermal design, refrigerant line design, and all other aspects of HVAC Design.
• Redesigned OU Resident Housing fan system from Variable Refrigerant Flow System to Variable Air Volume System.
• Worked directly with owners to finding solutions to their problems without the need to engage an engineering firm; example: Mountain County Foods ventilation system (Dog Food Manufacturer) performed onsite visits to the facility to calculate the needed air changes per hour by hand in order to recommend the needed equipment to resolve their issues. Related Skills:
• Attended two counselor sales training classes to improve selling, communication, and presentation skills (Move the Needle with Gary Sumy and The Counselor Salesperson by The Wilson Learning Corporation).
• Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems dealing with zone control with knowledge in the controls aspects of multi zone system both VRF and Fan Coil Units.
• 3D Printing, past part owner in a 3D printing company, 3DzineMe; scanned, formatted, and cleaned up designs on animal skeletons as well as custom designs for customers. SAM KING
5743 S Louisville Ave - Tulsa, OK 74135 - 918-***-**** - email@example.com
• Knowledge of SolidWorks and the various tools associated with the program; flow, stress, strain and vibration analysis’.
• Duane Rector (Outside Sales/Service Manager, EEI) 405-***-****
• Cecil Crain (Air Comfort) 918-***-****