CREATIVE DIRECTOR / DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
Offering more than 18 years of
experience providing creative and
marketing leadership. Expertise
includes Creative Production,
Marketing Management, Brand
Creation and Management, 3D
Proofs of Concepts, Client
Management, Driving Revenue,
Brand Creation & Management
3D Proofs of Concepts
Global Business Strategy
Market Research Analysis
Driving Incremental Revenue
Training and Developing Teams
Sales & Profitability
1020 15th Street Apt. 35-B
Denver, Colorado 80202
Creative and Marketing Executive with extensive experience overseeing all aspects of marketing for clients. Demonstrated ability to create and implement innovative strategies for digital marketing, branding, advertising, and channel marketing. Well-developed skills engineering go-to-market strategies, corporate branding, and customer and competitive intelligence insights. Created successful brand designs and rebranding campaigns for Microsoft, MTV, VH1, NBC, HP, BET, SyFy, USA, AOL, ABC, Cartoon Network, Coca-Cola, Planet Green, Al Jazerra, AT&T, and Xerox. Created musical experiences for artists including Bjork, Lady Gaga, Kanye West, and Shakira.
Management & Team Leadership: Proven track record of success managing a cross-functional team of up to 20 employees, including a Creative Director, an Art Director, 3D Designers, Compositors, an Editor, a Producer, an Assistant Producer, a Sound Designer, a Sales Representative, a Receptionist, a Book Keeper, and Interns.
Marketing Strategy Expertise: Extensive experience developing strategic insights for clients by employing customer and competitive research, benchmarking studies, general analysis, and audit techniques.
Technology Leader: Expert technology marketing skills with a demonstrated ability to manage and oversee projects from concept to completion, utilizing the latest technological platforms and tools.
FLOORPLANGRP (www.floorplangrp.com) – New York, NY 2016 – 2018 Developer of 3D proofs of concepts, virtual staging, and 3D renderings of existing or proposed architecture.
Creative Director, Principal
• Oversaw and executed renderings from concept to completion and managed Designers and Interns to ensure successful completions of projects.
• Managed the strategic visions for new internet, mobile, digital marketing, and mobile advertising ventures to generate business.
•Developed unique and creative brand-building strategies that communicated compelling value propositions and generated brand awareness.
•Managed the development and distribution of marketing materials, which includ- ed public relations, trade shows and conferences, website content, social media content, email campaigns, and brand communications.
• Implemented growth strategies, assessed and planed market entries, and improved operational efficiency and effectiveness.
•Collaborated with the Co-Owner and determined ways to maximize client growth strategy.
Career Progression Continued Résumé – Page 2 of 2
• Developed a real time 3D visualization using Unreal software to create a real time 3D photorealistic walkthrough of a building using the Oculus Rift for visualization.
• Prototyped a remote-control robot and placed a 360-degree camera to take videos of interiors; this could be viewed in 360 degrees on YouTube in real time or using virtual reality goggles. UVPHACTORY – (www.uvph.com) New York, NY 2000 – 2016 A service provider for digital content that created branded motion content through a variety of content mediums, with more than $1.5 Million in annual revenue.
Executive Creative Director, Principal
Managed and led all functional aspects of operations for the company, including marketing and brand strategies, project management, and sales. Oversaw technical, business, and personnel aspects of complex consulting engagements.
• Directly managed up to 20 employees, including the Creative Director, an Art Director, 3D Designers, Compositors, an Editor, a Producer, an Assistant Producer, a Sound Designer, a Sales Representative, and more.
• Developed thought leadership strategies and content marketing for blogs, guides, webinars, and conferences.
• Cultivated highly functioning teams by recognizing and leveraging the expertise of different resources•.•
• Developed strategic insights for clients by employing customer and competitive research, benchmarking studies, general analysis, and audit techniques.
• Created summary strategies surrounding digital transformation, digital marketing, content, commerce, mobile, UX, CX, Go-to-Market strategies, and branding.
• Developed client roadmaps, program plans, business cases, and realization strategies to execute client objectives.
•Ran daily team meetings to gain an understanding of the scale and the scope of each project; facilitated scheduling and budgeting for new jobs.
• Led Executive meetings with the Co-Partner, Producer, and Creative Director to determine weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales plans. Key Accomplishments
• Launched several networks in terms of brand design, including Al Jazerra, Sports School, and Arise News.
• Redesigned several networks, including SyFy, USA, and Planet Green and rebranded AT&T and Xerox.
• Built and maintained a lucrative relationship with the SyFy Network for 16 years.
• UVPH’s post production work on Bjork’s “Wanderlust” video was awarded Best Music Video by MTV Europe, 2008.
• UVPH shot the first fashion show ever in 3D in the United States for the Fashion Institute of Technology.
• UVPH created a fictional brand with tutorials and examples to launch Adobe Creative Suite. EDUCATION
COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY – New York, NY, Master in Architecture Degree UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO, Boulder, CO, Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science Computer Skills: Motion Animation and Compositing: After Effects, Still Digital Design: Photoshop and Lightroom, Editing: Premiere, Color Correction and Grading for Motion: After Effects and Premier, Illustration: Illustrator, 3D Software: Softimage 3D, Layouts and Decks: In Design, Interactive Presentations: Keynote, Transcoding: Media Encoder and QuickTime, Real Time 3D Virtual and Augmented Reality: Unreal, 3D Stereosco py: Autopano, Digital Asset Management: Shotgun
Professional Affiliations: NYC ACM SIGGRAPH, Board Member METROCAF Student Animation Festival, Co-Chairman Broadcast Design Association, Member and Judge