Vaughan, ON www.linkedin.com/in/rifl 416-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality Assurance Analyst with 9 years of experience in testing software. Leading usability project including using automated tools, affecting the entire local R&D organization, this project also applies to development procedures and writing application approach. Experience as SAAS Operations Engineer, responsible for incident/problem management and change management. Working with customers directly on changes/issues requiring operational involvement (DB level changes).
Agile (Expert) Linux (Expert) Windows (Expert)
Vertica (Expert) Functional testing (Expert) Quality Center (Expert)
Selenium (Advanced) Mongo DB (Advanced) PostgreSQL (Advanced)
Micro Focus, Toronto, ON July 2015 - Present
QA Analyst and Operations Engineer
• Define test cases and test plans for proprietary software development.
• Identified, replicated, and resolved errors during the development process, improving software quality and end-user experience.
• Developed an automated test framework for evaluating web application products.
• Collaborated with product managers and customer service team to address software issues, quickly resulting in a 90% customer satisfaction rating.
HPE, Tel-Aviv, Israel Nov 2013 - May 2015
Senior Test Quality Assurance Analyst
• Write production validation test cases for a new SaaS product for monitoring the performance mobile applications as the end- users are experiencing it.
• Collaborated with product managers and a development team to identify and resolve issues, coordinate system requirements, and create project timelines.
• Provided guidance to a team of junior QA Analysts working on mobile website launches.
HP, Tel-Aviv, Israel
Quality Assurance Analyst Dec 2009 - Nov 2013
• Created automated tests while conducting manual testing to ensure software quality and timely delivery.
• Increased average QA time by 15%, allowing more projects to achieve completion on time.
• Shared technical guidance junior Quality Assurance Analysts while leading the QA process for two software projects, ALM and AGM.
Technion-Machon Technology - Israel Oct 2008 – Aug 2010
Software QA methodology, STP, STD writing, test design as the final project. Activities and Societies: Software QA methodology, STP, STD writing, test design as the final project.
Automation project design, using QTP test application.
Database testing design using SQL query.
ORT Singalovski College – Tel Aviv, Israel Oct 1998 - Sep 2001
PE, Industrial Engineering and Management