Chelsey Cavalier Resumè
Very hard working. People person. Well organized. Quick learner. Extremely reliable. Always eager to learn new skills.
• Fast learner
• Very eager to learn, always participating in continuing education
• People person, love to interact with new people
• Office experience, filing, making appointments, customer service, answering phones etc.
• Animal lover ( I have 3 animals of my own, bernese mountain dog, horse and ferret
• Equestrian- been around horses since I was 5. currently ride and compete in Dressage
• All around good person
• Customer friendly
• Customer service experience
• Salon experience (Services I can perform)
1. Consultations/Communication with your client
2. Haircuts- Men, Women, Children
3. Chemicals-Balayage, Highlights,Lowlights, Double dimension colors, Ombre 4. Color correction
7. Special Occasion styles ( Prom, Weddings etc.)
8. Blow-dry -straightening/
• Collaborated with clients to ensure the delivery of efficient, high-quality service while at Graham Webb Academy.
• Helped clients with anything they need/want. Inform them of specials, services, products etc.
• Participated in many fashion shows and hair shows organized by Graham Webb Academy.
• Went to many continuing education classes provided by Hair Cuttery, some were technical classes and others were learning on how to give a good consultation and have good customer service.
• At a younger age I did some volunteer vet work at Tidewater Veterinary Hospital in Charlotte Hall,MD.
Sales and Promotion
• Planned and executed promotional events to market services to new clients at Graham Webb.
• Educated on all products to inform clients on what they need to keep their fresh new look everyday.
• After working at Hair Cuttery for over a year I have promoted the salon by passing out 5 business cards to every client and any new promotions we were having at the salon, I informed my clients about.
JCC Enterprises LLC
Address: Bryantown, MD
From: Summer 2015 To: Summer 2018
My dad owns his own company and I’ve been working my dads office every summer for the past 3 years. My responsibilities include answering phones, scheduling appointments, speaking with customers, keeping office clean and organized. Galleria Salon & Spa
Address: 161 St. Patrick’s Drive Waldorf MD, 20601 From: October 2017 To: Present
I’m still currently here. I am a color specialist. My responsibilities include great customer service always making sure my clients are always pleased. Bubbles Salon Annapolis
Address: 150 R Jennifer Rd Annapolis, MD 21401
From: March 2016 To:October 2017
I worked with Bubbles for almost 2 years. I have enjoyed working for this company and I've learned so much. I've accomplished many continuing education classes included multiple balayage classes, color classes.
Charlotte Hall MD
From: 2012 To: 2015
My responsibilities here were mainly providing the best hair services to my clients but at Hair cuttery we had no receptionist help so we would be responsible for accommodating clients during our hair services, answering phones, scheduling, making transactions etc. La Plata Fitness:
Front Desk Staff
From: 2009 To:2011-2012
At La Plata Fitness I was responsible for answer phones, helping clients sign up for training packages. or specific classes. Making payments. Cleaning equipment. Joson’s Fine Jewelry and Home Boutique:
Cashier and Receptionist
This was my very first job. I was responsible for cashier. Helping customers around the store finding what they needed as long as receptionist work as in invoices, computer work, answering the phones.
Tidewater Veterinary Hospital
I volunteered here when I was 15 years old my responsibilities entailed cleaning pet cages, cleaning animals, walking animals, cleaning office and exam rooms. Helping assist Vets and technicians.
Education and Training
Graham Webb Academy 2012
Address:1621 N Kent St, Arlington, VA 22209
Graduated in November. Professionally trained by Graham Webb educators. Skills in haircutting, hair color/ highlighting, permanents, relaxers, up-styling, shampooing, product knowledge. Trained in our Nuts and Bolts program on how to work our own business, talk to clients, build our clientele and sell products.
I took my Virginia State Boards since I went to a Virginia Cosmetology school, Graham Webb Academy and passed and then transferred my license over to Maryland. I'm currently a Maryland licensed Cosmetologist.
LaPlata High School
Address: 6035 Radio Station Rd La Plata, MD 20646
Graduated: June 2010