Phone 917-***-**** Email: email@example.com
Seeking to enhance and broaden my knowledge with computers. Education
New York Code + Design Academy Software Engineering Intensive 2018
● Completed 14-week full-time engineering program in november Queens College, Flushing, NY September 2016 to Present Undergraduate
Major: Computer Science
Sinatra(micro framework), Ruby on rails(Full stack framework), Bootstrap(frontend framework), Materialize(frontend framework), PostgreSQL(relational database management system), linux/unix operating system.
● School Panel - This is a project gear towards creating a administration website for students and teachers.
- Ruby on rails, bootstrap
● Personal Pokedex Project - A pokemon trainer showcase website that displays information focused around 3 pokemon chosen by the student using AJAX to retrieve said data. This project is focused on client side technologies.
● R-umblr-kart - A web blog where users can share information on Mario Kart. The web blog allows users to sign up, login, create, view, edit and delete their posts. Sinatra, Bootstrap, Active Record, cookies, Heroku https://rumblrexample.herokuapp.com
-https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-wong-36b88a150/ Work Experience
Uniqlo - sales associate
Duties included (customer service, cashier, stock, and lifting and carrying equipment, and fitting room)
HackQC user group meetup June 2017 to August 2017
● Learn to use unity
● Learn to create a game
CS: Overview of the major concepts, June 2017 to July 2017 learning techniques,industry standard practices
● Learn data structures
● Learn github
● Learn sorting algorithms
● Programmed implementations