Arjun B K
** ***** ** ********, *********** & SCM Experience
Arjun Bharadwaaj K.
TA-4, Sowparnika Ananda, Sompura gate, Sarjapur Main Road, Bengaluru - 562125 E-mail : email@example.com Mobile : +91-879******* RADIALL INDIA Pvt Ltd
a) Reduced Supplier LT & Inventory carrying cost by developing VMI concepts. b) Standardization of parts design & local vendor development leading to cost savings of 35% & LT by 03 wks.
● Working on Production plan for the next quarter/half yearly material requirements & Preparing MRP to achieve best supply chain model.
● Initiating procurement/Purchase activities of materials (Direct, Indirect & MRO) as per the Procurement plan
& maintaining higher delivery ratios
● Coordinating between suppliers, engineering, Quality and marketing during the development process to develop New products in best possible time.
● Creating costing of components/parts by detailed study of commodity market, costing methods & effective negotiations with suppliers to keep procurement cost under budget.
● Handling Imports on FOB Basis & dealing with CHAs for custom clearances.
● Development & achievement of Annual cost reduction & localization targets.
● Representing Purchasing department for ISO 2001:2015 & AS9100 REV D Procedures. Previous Employments
SAFT Groupe S A
a) Official deployment to a group unit at ZHUHAI, CHINA as an interim Purchase Manager for 03 months & achieved 22% reduction in logistics of imported commodities. b) Localization of Injection Molding & stampings with Indian Suppliers.
● Investigating Indian supplier market for Metals, Chemicals, Plastics & Mechanical components and identifying adequate supplier base to develop sourcing in India for the Saft Group.
● Leading and managing SAFT’s low-cost-country sourcing strategy from INDIA Proceed to pre-qualification audits, including basic assessment of quality system, financial soundness (Dun & Bradstreet stress class factor) and compliance to Saft's Code of Conduct.
● Performing detailed cost analysis of components & manufacturing processes used by our suppliers to ensure highest quality at the lowest cost solution.
● Reducing supply chain costs by matching the MOQ of the supplier with the optimized inventory of the plants. Arjun B K
● Working with International SAFT Quality team & Indian suppliers on quality improvement with periodic exercises on tools like SCAR, 8D, PDCA, Poka yoke & QBR. Jindal Steel & Power Ltd.
Reduced fabrication rate per ton with sub-contractor by introducing Incentive scheme for on-time completion of the fabrication.
● Developing & implementing procurement plan ad per the project schedule for mechanical, Electrical & Hydraulic parts.
● Scheduling the material requirement, Identification – evaluation - Approval - development of suppliers using TCO Methodology.
● Negotiating LTA for Civil, structural fabrications, Maintenance & overhauling of OPEX materials.
● Processing the PRs to POs, contract Management with Domestic/overseas suppliers for Machining, Sheet metal, Electric motors & gearboxes etc with higher delivery ratio with budgeted cost.
● Analyzing spend of assigned category to achieve & maintain competitive cost structure & control the cost . ESSAR Steel Private Ltd
As a part of VAVE
a) Developed an Indigenous supplier for a critical part with cost reduction of 15% & Lead time from 08 weeks to 04 weeks.
b) Executed a conversion project of an in-house mold assembly along with Design & maintenance department to enhance the efficiency & life span of the MOLD.
● Planning of purchasing activities like creating RFXs BOM parts made of Forging, casting, Forming, Machining & MROs.
● Technical/commercial negotiation with qualified suppliers, Placing POs, Delivery schedules, ensuring materials & products are always available for production
● Purchase Management of imported goods with responsibilities of profitable commercial terms, in-time custom clearance & In-land freight Management.
● Managing Inventory of each item in the commodity category as per the MRP. EDUCATION
Institution of Engineers, Kolkata
Pursuing Bachelor Degree in MECH Engg
Board of Technical Education, Karnataka
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with First Class First in 2004 Arjun B K
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATIONS
● Certified Six Sigma Green belt – Indian Statistical Institute
● Certificate in Project Management by PMA (Project Management Associates), A member of IPMA
(International Project Management Association) Netherlands.
● Trained by TUV on Process Capability & Statistical Process Control. SOFTWARE AND ERPs
● ERP : SAP 4.6, ECC 6.0 - MM Module (Functional)
● PPM : Primavera Project Planner P3, MSP 2007