Dear Hiring Manager,
I'm applying for a general warehouse position at your company. Based on the posted description, I'm confident that I am fully qualified for the position and will be a strong addition to your team. I would appreciate a job interview at your earliest convenience.
Please find my resume attached.
I can be reached at the number above or at my email address. Sincerely, Aretha Williams
3759 East 116th St.
Mobile : 216-***-****
Build a long term career in the warehouse industry with opportunity for career growth. Enhance my professional skills in a stable and motivating workplace. Use my skills to supplement the growth and production of the company. ACADEMIC DETAILS
• High school diploma  with aggregate of 3.8 from West Sabine High School
• Early Childhood Education [Pursuing] with aggregate of 3.0 from Tarrant County College WORK EXPERIENCE
• Working as Brennan Industries in Express Employment Professionals from Sep 2016 to till date Role :Team Lead
• Worked as Johnson Parkway in EMX Industries from Jun 2016 to Sep 2016 Role :shipping and receiving via fed-ex/ups
• Worked as Fort Sill, Oklahoma in US Army from Nov 1995 to Aug 1999 Role :petroleum supply specialist
FIELD OF INTERESTS
• General warehouse work
• Customer service
• Problem solving
• Microsoft word, Microsoft excell, general Sap use INDUSTRIAL EXPOSURE
Industrial Visit at:
Inplant Training at:
• Wal-Mart warehouse 11/2014-05/2015
• Who's Who Among American High School Students
• Volunteering at shelters
• Volunteering at food drives
• Patient, diverse, fair, able to work with others or alone.
• Able to sustain quality work under high pressure and tight deadlines
• Skilled at planning and emplementing multiple tasks and projects REFERENCE
Foster parent for Cuyahoga county
Cuyahoga Child & Family Protective Services
I hereby declare that all the information provided on this resume is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Date : 09/19/2018
Place : Cleveland, Ohio