***** ******** ***, **** *****, Florida 33428
Cell: 561-***-**** E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SYSTEMS ANALYSIS/DESIGN/PROGRAMMING - DB PROGRAMMER
Systems Designer/Analyst, Computer Programmer and Database Professional, with extensive experience designing, developing and implementing information systems, automate and simplify internal operational processes and information flow. Experienced developing solutions, conducting system overviews and operational tests, analyzing and identifying defects and software conflicts. Proficiency in SQL databases migration, programming and design.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Experienced with database design concepts, data organization and storage.
Experience with ETL solutions, worked with DTS, SSIS and SSRS
Received training in OLAP and Data Mining
Strong problem-solving skills, as well as organizational ability.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Fluent English – Spanish.
Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and grasp new concepts, as well as explore uncharted areas and create innovative solutions.
Capable of working independently or as part of a team effort.
SKILLS: Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 • 2008 R2, Windows XP, Windows 7, DOS
Languages & ASP: VB.NET w/ Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 • Crystal Reports XI • VB6 • MS ACCESS • VBA • Visual FoxPro • XML • HTML
DBMS: SQL SERVER 2005, 2008, 2012, 2016 • T-SQL • Stored Procedures • Views
• Functions • Triggers • ETL (SSIS) • Reporting Services (SSRS)
• SQL Server Agent Jobs • SQL Management Studio • ADO.Net • ODBC
Microsoft: Microsoft Office Suite • MSMQ • Visual Source safe
Other Packages: SAGE ERP 500, SBT Pro Series Accounting Software • ACCPAC Pro Series
CONVEY HEALTH SOLUTIONS 07/18-01/19
Government Sponsored Health Plans Services for Health Insurance Companies
Contractor – SQL Developer
• Write SQL 2016 views, functions, triggers and stored procedures to maintain customers’ SQL information.
• Maintain customers’ applications using MS Visual Studio 2015 and C# programming language.
• Modify SQL data structures and all other SQL objects that interact with them, according business requirements.
CHROMALLOY GAS TURBINE LLC 08/17 – 06/18
Design, manufacture and repair gas turbine engines parts.
Contractor - Data Warehouse Analyst/Programmer
• Write SQL 2016 views, functions and stored procedures.
• Prepare ETL - SSIS packages using VS 2015 to consolidate information from different sources (SQL, ORACLE, DB2, Access, Flat files and Foxpro from US, Asia and Europe) into a data warehouse.
• Prepare SSRS reports from centralized database for management.
• Extensive use of EXCEL to present detail information about tables and structures using functions and pivot tables.
KNIGHTS ENTERPRISES MANAGEMENT, LLC 10/15–07/17
Advanced developments in weapon designs and accessories
• Maintain and customize the company’s SAGE 500 ERP system using the built-in customization technology.
• Write SQL 2012 views and stored procedures to complement the SAGE 500 ERP system’s customization.
• Develop .NET windows applications using VS 2010 and SQL Server 2012.
`L. GARCIA-BLASQUEZ - PAGE 2
NIGHTINGALE NURSES 10/12 – 07/15
Traveler Nurses Staffing Company – Boca Raton, FL
Applications Developer- Database Programmer
• Maintain the company’s different applications developed in MS ACCESS 2003/2010, VB.NET 2010 and SQL Server 2005, programming Access Forms, Macros and reports using VBA.
• Designing Databases, Strong T-SQL programming to create stored procedures, views, triggers, functions, SQL Agent Jobs. Heavy developing of SSRS reports and using SSIS to merge different input file types into SQL databases.
EDGEMED HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS, INC. 03/12 – 09/12
Practice Management Software & Medical Billing Services – Boca Raton, FL
Database Developer- 6 months contract
• Migrate the Company’s “Innovation” system Visual FoxPro databases to SQL 2012 through a SSIS Application using Visual FoxPro and C# modules to perform the data transformation and migration.
TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY OF AMERICA 11/09 – 03/12
University – Coconut Creek, FL
• Design, develop, implement, and maintain the University website and all server side applications & Information.
• Develop the library control system, a WinForms application using Visual Studio 2010, VB.NET and SQL 2008
• Designed the databases and SQL objects (tables, Views, Store Procedures, Functions, triggers) for the university using SQL 2008
• Provide advice and assistance to the IT Director in Equipment and Software acquisition.
GLOBAL TV CONCEPTS, LTD. 11/08– 11/09
Design, Manufacturing and Distribution of Consumer Products – Deerfield Beach, FL
Systems Analyst Consultant – 12 months contract
• Contract position with company manufacturing a broad range of innovative consumer products.
• Performed system analysis to provide complete diagrams of the information flow of the company, develop graphics to draw flowcharts of all activities to show integrated relationships.
• Research vendors to find an effective EAI for the company to integrate accounting, CRM and EDI applications.
• Perform cost-benefit and ROI analyses for proposed systems, to aid management in decision making.
• Research hardware and software products to justify recommendations for purchasing.
FLEET LEASE DISPOSAL, INC. 08/99 – 11/08
Used Vehicles Remarketing – Delray Beach, FL
Senior Systems Analyst/Programmer
• Analyzed, designed and developed systems to aid the company’s operations of buying and selling auto fleets nationally. WinForms systems were developed using Visual Studio 2005 and 2008, VB.NET and SQL Server 2005.
• Participated in the migration of the Company’s FoxPro system to a WinForms system using VB.NET and SQL 2005.
• Designed and programmed all accounting components, to transfer all financial transactions of the vehicle tracking system into the SAGE Pro Series accounting system using Visual Basic .NET, XML documents, message queue (MSMQ), WEB SERVICES and WINDOWS SERVICES.
• Designed several ETL – DTS (SSIS) applications to update our vehicle sales nationwide from different data source formats. Prepare reports using SSRS.
• Designed and programmed the commissions application, as well as the ‘Pay Vehicle Expenses’ to enable checks to be printed for each vendor or vehicle, as well as printed leasing forms, condition reports and officer’s certification for each vehicle, using VB.NET, Crystal Reports XI and SQL 2008.
PERUVIAN AIR FORCE
Peruvian Air Force Academy: Bachelor of Science, Major: Statistics and Computer Science
• Developed information systems solutions for the Air Force’s Supply Chain and Aircraft Maintenance units using COBOL programming language and FORTE and INFOS database management systems.