Anthony E. Iacuzzo
** ******** ******* *********, *** York 14086
Over 20 years experience in both Marketing and Purchasing. A proven professional with many diverse accomplishments.
Areas of • All aspects of Marketing • Purchasing Management Expertise
• Category Management • E-Commerce Websites
Supplier Negotiations • Budget/Financial Analysis
• Catalog and Content Development •
Data Mining, Google Analytics
• Pricing / Margin Enhancement • Advertising
Experience IRR SUPPLY CENTERS INC. Distributor of Plumbing, HVAC Supplies with 200*-****-** Locations. Sales in excess of 125 million dollars annually. Director of Marketing and Inventory Management
Responsible for the planning and execution all marketing functions for the organization. In addition, maintaining the overall quality of their 40 million dollar inventory. My specific job responsibilities included:
- Identifying and liquidating obsolete inventory.
- Establishing key benchmarks (inventory turns, GMROI) for maintaining inventory quality. Efforts reduced obsolete/overstocked inventory by over 1 million dollars annually.
- Set inventory and service level targets for Buyers and Product Managers. Regular meetings to assess their performance.
- Analyze vendor incentive buy in incentives for profitability.
- Created print and digital advertising sent to 5000+ customers monthly.
- Website design and ongoing content refresh ( irrsupply.com ).
- Social Media Marketing.
- Created and managed all aspects of an e-commerce website discountplumbingoutlet.com) Sales of 2.1 million dollars in 2018. Year over year growth rate in excess of 40% since 2016. Also featured items on Amazon, eBay and Google Express. Skilled user of Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Product content and catalog development. Responsible for creating a full line printed catalog with over 13,000 items and maintaining content for all e-commerce sites.
- Regularly create customer acquisition and retention flyers to increase market share.
- Create monthly on hold messaging for 35 branch locations.
- Trade show planning and execution. Organized at least 10 shows in the last 12 years.
- Organized monthly sales meetings.
- Track and utilize all available vendor coop advertisings funds.
- Created and managed the Irr Supply Featured Vendor Marketing Program which generates approximately $300,000 in incremental annually.
- Data mining and created ad-hoc reporting/analysis based on the needs of the business. ESSENDANT / UNITED STATIONERS INC. (Business Products Distributor) 1997-2007 Category Business Manager- Technology Products 2002- 2007 Summary
Responsible for the managing marketing and financial initiatives that contributed to the overall performance of the technology products category. Category sales in excess of 1.7 billion dollars annually.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Technology Products, my specific responsibilities included:
- Overall financial performance of the category
- Budgeting overall category sales and margin
- Insure all category initiatives are meeting sales and margin expectations
- Participated in both short and long range strategic planning of the category
- Communicating category initiatives and financial results to senior management Purchasing Manager- Azerty Division 1997-2002
Responsible for managing over 35 million dollars of inventory for 4 distribution centers. Annual purchases in excess 400 million dollars for over 200 OEM technology suppliers. Specific responsibilities included:
- Maintaining fill rates and inventory levels per budget
- Negotiation of Vendor buy in opportunities for financial incentives
- Manage sourcing of OEM products from indirect sources at lower costs
- Supervision of five buyers and four product managers U.S. FOOD SERVICE (Sorrento Food Service) 1993-1997 Nonfoods Purchasing Manager
Responsible for management of all nonfoods categories Sales of 10 million dollars annually. Specific responsibilities included:
- All purchasing and merchandising functions for the category
- Developed 200 page full line Equipment & Supply catalog with over 2500 items
- Ongoing review of supplier/product mix and pricing structure
- Organized customer trade shows for the category
PETER J. SCHMITT CO. INC. (Supermarket Distributor) Buyer/Merchandiser
Responsible for purchasing and product management functions for the following categories: Frozen Food, Bulk Foods, Candy, Tobacco, Paper Products and Canned Goods. Category sales in excess of 100 million dollars annually.
Education M.B.A State University of New York At Buffalo Marketing and Human Resources B.S. State University of New York At Buffalo Human Resources