firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 512-***-****
A highly experienced human resources executive with great relationship management, organizational and interpersonal skills. Proficient in procurement, recruiting and training new personnel. Reliable, knowledgeable, with a strong work ethic and passion to grow and develop within a professional HR environment.
● Human Resources (Procurement,
Recruitment, Administration and Training)
● Vendor Management
● MIS Reporting
● Relationship Management
● Immigration Sponsorship
● MS Office suite of application (MS-Excel,
Program Manager, AdmissionGurus, Austin TX January 2018 to December 2018
● Communicate with client’s family members and students and collect relevant information and organize them
● Create templates for various forms
● Maintain company website
● Help organize marketing data, contact potential clients and schedule appointments with them
● Help keep clients on track with their application points by sending reminders for major milestones
● Maintain work and task dashboards
● Perform research on colleges and programs
● Schedule appointments and reminders for clients and coach
● Daily online review of client activities and coach tasks
● Weekly face-to-face review with coach for planning and strategizing
● Write down processes and procedures for providing client support
● Other duties as assigned.
Lead Teacher, Austin Children’s Academy, Austin TX March 2016 to December 2017
● Educating and enriching a class of 10 children aged from 3 to 4 years
● Organizing and conducting parent/teacher meetings to discuss child progress
● Assisting with school administration including vendor management
● Presenting new policies to parents.
Lead Teacher, Bright Star Learning Center, Austin TX July 2015 to Feb 2016
● Managing and teaching a class of 15 children aged from 5 to 8 years
● Carrying out parent and teacher meetings to discuss progress
● Helping with school administration such as vendor management
● Presenting new policies to parents.
Human Resources (HR) Manager, Siripro IT Services Inc, Austin Tx March 2014 to June 2015
● Managed full-cycle recruiting in several verticals
● Handled the coordination between company immigration lawyers and the HR department for immigration sponsorship
● Responsible for day-to day HR activities such as preparing offer letters, invoices, tax and insurance tracking, and MIS reporting for different clients and departments with cooperating different designated vendor companies.
● Spearheaded Workday implementation.
Senior Executive – HR, M/s Cardiologix, Kolkata, India May 2009 – April 2010
● Responsible for administration, procurement and distribution of medical equipment to various hospitals and medical institutions
● Coordinated with company vendors and handled any issues with vendors using SLAs to find solutions
● Managed day-to day HR activities, including preparing offer letters, invoices, tax and insurance tracking, and MIS reporting for different clients and departments
● Organized travel and appointments for all senior executives
● In charge of full cycle recruitment responsibilities for all the departments. Sourcing Executive – HR, Endroit Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Kolkata, India April 2007 – July 2008
● Responsible for full life-cycle sourcing and recruitment for BSNL India in several Software Engineering verticals
● Liaised with consultancies in Kolkata and other areas about candidates and CVs for the above mentioned skill sets
● Involved in business development, client handling, and relationship management
● Acquired a leading technology as a client for Endroit
● Handed day-to day HR activities in the absence of the HR-lead. Executive – HR, Xenitis InfoTech Pvt, Kolkata, India June 2005 – March 2007
● Prepared appointment, confirmation, increment, incentive and release letters
● Participated in campus interviews conducted in different college campuses in West Bengal
● Issued offer letters to selected candidates
● Coordinated induction sessions for new employees. EDUCATION
● MBA in HR from University of Burdwan, India
● SAP Certification in HR (Time Management, Recruitment and PA)
● Montessori teaching methods, on-site training.